Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

after catching up to this series, not gonna lie.

i love the dad now and i think i understand why her dad gave her the knife and what he was planning in the "novel"

when i read stories like this, i always hope that we'll see some sort of closure for the actual character that the MC reincarnated as. otherwise, a joyful read.

Haha... she has the same vibe as the princess in 'when the villainess loves'
A lot of misunderstanding of her behavior. She is clown inside but ppl around her always think she is such a kind beautiful lady

I love this story!!

Well at least the way she perceives his affection makes sense. She's wary, anxious, but also hopeful. In a way I think it's better than "The Flower Dances and The Wind Sings" which is super abrupt and out of nowhere. Her father reminds me more of Aristia's father from The Abandoned Empress. I hope he'll come to realize that her daughter's happiness isn't dependent on some random man as a husband. Come on, you love her but never showed any of it for tens of years, what a bs.

I keep a tab with the story open. I'm always going back to it everyday and refreshing the page hoping for a new chapter.

oh my god. Jubelian, you should just marry your father. you can just tell him 'i will marry father!' then he won't give you a list of candidates

I hope that like in the Stepmother's Marchen, we get to see how things carried on in the original timeline. Ooooh I wanna see the father's face when he learns that his daughter killed herself with the dagger he gave her.

I liked the story.. But I hope she realizes soon that her father really loves her.. I wanted them to be close..

Lol that was funny but when will this misunderstanding end ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Users who are viewing this thread