Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@nyxied

To hide the fact that his daughter is the most precious person to him he had to act cold, otherwise the emperor would try to use her even more to have leverage over the Duke

Well the only explanations i could think of for the treatment she received are:
1) the duke treated her coldly so that servants and all other related or unrelated people could see that he doesn't care about her and not let her become more exposed to danger than she already is because of the duke himself and all the people who hold grudges against him or want to exploit/destroy him (though I'm not sure how that worked out because the crown prince already seemed to know that she's his weakness and so did the emperor too I believe?)
2) he sent her to the shadow room so that she would be safe there as it said that once someone went in, there's no going out again, of course the crown prince seems immune to the rules because of his personality and status and so he could've rescued her and clearly didn't expect her to literally kill herself because of the overwhelming sense of betreyal and sense of loss all meaning to life

@nyxied my guess is that they're going to explain his past behavior — he's absolutely a neglectful parent because of ✨reasons✨, but I think the story goes is that he's adored his daughter the whole time except bc ✨reasons✨ he'd never been able to show it in a way that Juvelian has understood. I bet that it's supposed to be that he's kind of an intimidating guy with poor social skills (and that he'd be more physically present if his employer wasn't a HUGE dick weasel).

Oh em. He went to check out her partner in the odds time of the night. AHAHAHA

But man, those glasses looks so good on him

WHEN THE COUNT CLUTCHED HIS BLOUSE OMGGGGGGGGG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is so much funnier than the novel!! I love the contrast between the light hearted and dark scenes❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Go Daddy, GO!!!!!

Quite sad that we'll have to wait until next week 😭 And a MASSIVE thank you for bringing us this manhwa that quickly 😍😍😍

...did he...stand on top of the table in that last panel????

lmao I remember why I stopped reading the novel like jeez girl how can you take everything the exact wrong way each time at least in manga form I'm distracted by daddy 😍

Users who are viewing this thread