Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Regis, I see what you did there: matching your outfit with Juvel for the dinner.

Gosh, this DILF is just soooo cute.

@SormiN the explanation you gave are actually
correct. the reason the father gave her the magic sword was so that it would protect her. ofc since he didnt explain anything she would think of the worst reason as to why he gave her the sword. the father is also the one who asked the prince to save his daughter

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well. I only have one question.

Who is going to deal with the crazy yandere stalker ex-fiancee?
WIll it be daddy?
Will it be Maximillian?

I'm going for broke, and betting on a double combo slapdown !

🤗🤗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Love your translations!!! But please, please just write somewhere near the panel the SFX ! WOULD HELP TREMENDOUSLY!!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN😍🤗

Hahahahahahaha
Duke, please stop 😆
That scene was great, though. It feels like a reality show contest, and the guy failed.
Duke, please think and communicate, that would save us some 50 odd chapters of pain and confusion OvQ
Anyway: I feel bad for Juvel, she's trying her best, but after suffering through so many things, I think it would be even weirder if she suddenly forgets everything and starts trusting the people that hurt her
Once bitten, twice shy or something?

I have the feeling that the Duke may end up going with her to the party

Thank you for the chapters! So many of them are a gift ✨

So is she in like an alternate dimension/timeline where her father is more caring or something? or did her father travel in time too? or in her previous life did she have delusions of her father neglecting her?

Edit: never mind people spoiled it above I just didn't see.

Users who are viewing this thread