Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Oh wow. This is the 'so now you're going to pay attention now, 'huh. But its quite obvious that the Dad was planning something that she didnt know and probably tried to help her escape when he gave the sword....and the crown prince probably wasnt there to kill her but was an accomplice of the Dad but he had to act like a wild animal so that he could get in. But I still hate the Dad for not loving his daughter. I think its mainly his fault that she had such a bad personality. People can get affected by that and change. Just like how she was not loved by anyone, but Trash Mikhail came to save her, and now she had someone that loved her. So she became obbsessed and bullied every girl that tried to seduce Trash Mikhail. If the Dad actually loved her, then she probably would'nt have cried and all that sht story, and Trash Mikhail wouldnt come to save her. So she'd never been obbsessed if it wasn't for the dad. He's also the reason for her death.

Bruh why the gotta make the dad so young and put him in the cover?? I keep thinking he's one of the ML

Group Leader
So they removed how Mikhail made the excuse that he was three hours late because of training when there was no training...? Really, did this artist have a Mikhail bias? She's making him look like a decent human being and I don't appreciate it at all. T_T

I'm reeeeally not sure what I think about this adaptation so far, but thank you TLs for doing it anyway. <33

idk 2 chapters in and im kinda mad cuz I understand her father was originally trying to save her but he still neglected her for her whole life like ew what a shitty father. Her Bf or whatever he is, I currently dont have an opinion on him but I dont like his cocky attitude :"_?
her in general I hope she doesnt forgive them and moves on with her life.

maaaan zon't tell me the dad was too emotionally constipated to express that he cares about her 🙄🙄🙄 like bruh she lived a horrible life of neglect and the reason why was because you didn't know how to express your emotions well 😒

hmm I get the feeling that after she killed herself in the original novel, the father started killing people.

If i remember correctly. This scene is when she yawn and have tears in her eyes right?

Then the misunderstanding gets bigger—

maybe her father have difficulties in expressing his feelings towards his daughter? that's why he always seems so cold?

Group Leader
@sweet-potato fking hell I know right???

In the real world where they don't have time travel or isekai, that's the child you "love" but can't really love so you could "protect" her but guess what happened? Ruined her life, reputation, and she even killed herself. You won't see her anymore. So much for your "love" and "protection". Bad at communicating? He actually cares and love his daughter? Just fk outta here.

That's a child you ruined since her childhood. People are so quick to justify his actions too by saying "oh he's just bad at communicating oh he's actually a real sweetheart bla bla"

Trash dad is trash, no matter how this story gives excuses to his behaviour and I hope people acknowledge that instead of dismissing it just because he's "hot".

Hey shitty hot dad, how about talk with your daughter about your past actions!?! And y' know....apologize to her?! Even Better if you tell her she can leave here if she wants to

it's just my speculation but just in case
will this pull out the misunderstanding card again?

Pretty sure he's a "I spent years being suoer awkward and cold af to her, so I have no rights being affectionate to her at this point but hurt my baby and suffer hell, Mikael" kind of dad

Double-page supporter
We saw her crying when she was a baby because he told her "don't come look for me just because you want to see me", and he barely spared her a glance, but he's shocked that she would cry now? "You mean my years of neglect haven't deadened her heart to the point that she can no longer cry?" :O

@Chiiyuu +3
Most people don't take fiction as fiction, it'll eventually affect real life as well, and if this really happens in real life, idk, it'd make me question humanity even more

why am I feeling sad :((( i really think her father loves her but somehow doesnt know how to intereact with her....and also from the 1st chapter I think the reason he said "endure" because he have plans to rescue or find the criminal but instead he got misunderstood :((

Users who are viewing this thread