Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

lmao just ignore her like you've been doing for the past 16 years. Why the sudden interest now?

Aggregator gang
JDKSLFJKDSA im so mad the father is so handsome and for what... let me transmigrate into this story as a side character so i can at least see him in person
sigh.... so it seems im into dilfs now

Dex-chan lover
grrrr another shitty dad what the frickkkkk also if mikhail suddenly wants her back imma fucking riot

i dunno

just what if

his father is fuckin tsundere and that knight in black armor actually sent by her father to save her, and that knife is actually for self defense?

I bet the father just thinking about HOW DARE THAT SUBORDINATE OF MINE. HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

Also, I am betting that the past life is full of misunderstandings. Her father must have loved her. What if the sword he gave her is the thing that returned the time? Perhaps the crown prince didn't want to kill her and just said he would torture her so he could go in and see her?

Double-page supporter
It really doesn't matter how much the father loves her, he's hurting her since childhood by not showing anything of it.
His intentions or thoughts are worthless if he doesn't express them.

For the people who probably haven't realized (even though I'm just guessing as well) I think the father gave her that knife to help her escape. I think the prince was there to help as well, maybe even in love with her. Which is honestly more depressing. But I think it's clear her dad loves her and is annoyed with Mikhail for not also loving her.

Gosh.. Her comprehension is really bad..
He said "Endure it". Meaning, he'll save her one way or another. And that's probably the prince...

Can all the parents in these manhwas stop being so damn sexy my thirsty a$$ can't handle all these milfs and dilfs

her dad....thats like beyond having poor communication skills. Oh yeah I'll give her a sword to FREE herself or whatever the hell. Sure. She'll understand that.

its just a bunch of miscommunications ive read the novel and the poor communication just gets worse from here LOL

Honestly, I want an omake about the original timeline. Show her fathers reaction when he learned that he drove his daughter to suicide. "Endure it" my ass, how about a single "it will be all-right" or even just a "I believe you"? Out of all mangas of this type I have read almost none give the father the "oh shit" moment they deserve.

@Nimeri Thank you. At least someone says it. No matter how much he supposedly loves her, he has neglected her for as long as she can remember. That's not being "bad at expressing his feelings", it's just straight up child abuse.

No matter how much the dad supposedly loves her, he still has shitty parenting and communicating skills. He neglected her.

Users who are viewing this thread