Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

PLEASE THE DAD WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THAT BOY, it seems like our ML is down bad. Thank you for the chapters!

Aggregator gang
With a Dad like that how on earth did her ex get away with treating her so coldly?

It took me a while, but I guess daddy never hated his daughter, not even in the alternative timeline.
But why give her the sword, if he planned to send the prince to rescue her anyway?

As Kim Taehyung said: how could I know one day I'd wake up feeling more?
LoL

Thanks so so so much for the translation! This is my fav novel ever I'm so glad you guys are translating the manhwa

Ooooooooooohhhhh~~~~
Hey hey heyyyy~!!!! Okay, I like that prince lol, let's goooo, ask her out and stop getting annoyed, I hope she doesn't have someone and that she'll go with him hhhh, thank you for the scans everyone~!!!
@karasong it was probably just to protect herself if anything had happened, I'm sure he killed the king right after what he did to his daughter, but she was ignorant enough not to understand the strength of her father and dumb enough not to understand her family then she got it twisted and killed herself, but he never did anything to make her think that way, except being socially awkward and maybe refuse to play with her once in her childhood, but for her to take it to her grave and more for so long, man she's pathetic ngl.
At first I was on her side but I feel so bad for the father, I mean he had to educate her on his own, he knew he didn't have enough experience so he called experts to take care of it so that she'd be great, and literally everybody knows how much he spoils and loves her, they all talk about how he only smiles when thinking of her, she was too busy being a yandere and stalking that sunovabitch to actually pay attention to her surroundings, she didn't even try to understand or get along with her father, she misunderstood everything on her own, did he ever say that he hated her? No he didn't. Did he ever physically abuse her? Or even mentally, did he hit her, did he insult her, did he say his wife died because of her? No he didn't, he just didn't play with her once and was socially awkward, he gave her a sword even though it's forbidden and instead of thinking of it as a tool for self-defence she just assumed it was it was to kill herself i mean just how small must your tunnel vision be to ever think that way, she could've tried to understand at the very least, and of course he's not gonna take her side in front of all those people, he has to play it cool like wtf is wrong with her brain ?? The prince also couldn't just tell the guards "Yo, I'm here to save her!" I mean wtf??!! Ah yeah, she didn't get an education in her last life, too busy being an obsessed f#ck but what about now?? She was in the 21st century and she's reading books, he even gave her one to read as a recommendation, doesn't she know that it's bad to judge people based on our own misconceptions of them??? She also says he's the one who killed her when she's clearly the one who used a self-defence sword to cut her throat that dummy... ugh, yes I'm mad.
People who actually got abused and have parents who either gaslighted them or directly told them that they were hated, know just how much of a b*tch the girl is being, there's literally no way he's bad, AND SHE'S THE ONE WHO ASKED HIM TO SEARCH FOR A PARTNER WITH ALL THOSE CHARACTERISTICS, THE CROWN PRINCE IS STILL AMAZING NO MATTER WHAT SHE THINKS, AND HOW DOES SHE KNOW HE KILLED HIS FATHER IF SHE WAS DEAD ALREADY WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT PLOT HOLE??!!
Yes, I'm angry because there are actual people who got abused then a lil b*tch whining about her loving father, this is so dumb. But I like the prince and the dad so I want to read, just get the mc out of the way, make it into a bl or smth then it'll be great lol~~
(Yeah, it was a little rant hhhh my bad, I'm sad for the father.)

Aye I'm guessing he'll end up going with her out of a sense of obligation

Dex-chan lover
for context: the reason why there is that rumor is going around is because that nasty guy caught her buying cufflinks, a present for a man you're intimate with
it's only been 8 days but I have the memory of a goldfish, hopefully someone else finds this informative

Users who are viewing this thread