Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

can't wait to see Regis in suit with blue cufflink that makes people speculated before hahaha

I swear that guy is literally the classic shoujo character with all of the sparkles 人(*´A`)。*゚+
Yeah Max! Defend your girl! Oh we all know the source of the gossip, I'm surprised that FL didn't realize it, well she might later.
Who knew that Max was at the right time to not only get away from the palace but also be fl's bodyguard (≧▽≦)

the other guy's gesture is cringy HAHAHAHA
but the father's protectiveness HAHAHAHAHA

someone's protective hihi

So much assuming and sus, it'll be funny if when they first reveal the engagement and they all agree to it just because :-
1. FL thinks it as Dad's idea to benefit the scary Crown Prince
2. Dad thinks it as Crown Prince's idea to help FL
3. Crown Prince thinks it as FL's idea to advance Dad's power
4. Mad King thinks it as it's all his idea to benefit himself ~

@Langkasuka

It's even funnier than that

the crown prince will be the only one who figures out the truth. Since he knows both the duke and fl sides of the story. But he will lie his ass off because he wants to date the FL and he knows she is afraid of the crown prince. He gonig to be all like "if she just gets to know the real me. she'll realise even if I'm the crown prince I'm not so bad"😍 and to the dad he's gonna be all like "try and stop me from dating her old man I'm the crown prince and your assassin apprentice you can't beat me."😈
" ALSO She totally knows I'm the crown prince and it's fine with it . It wouldn't destroy our relationship at all. So don't even mention it"🤫

the father and the crown prince were especially funny in this chapter hahaha and FL being clueless about all they do is so entertaining

@Spicykun
OMG, wtheck 😆
That unrealistic confidence, yep King n Crown Prince are related a'right, sheeesh 🤭
I can totally see Dad spying on their dates (as ML being the apprentice), then asking FL at dinnertime how's everything going ya?
FL will spit sweat, thinking Dad is asking asking about the CrownPrince when she's been cheating(?😅) seeing the MLApprentice, so she'll spout AllGood! and Dad thinks OwhOk, maybe this engagement will work.
ML is going get so bonk'd on the head for this and I'll pay for the big stick to whoever's gonna hit him 😝

Users who are viewing this thread