Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I REAd THE NOVEL AND THIS WHOLE THING IS MISUNDERSTANDING CENTRAL ASKHDKALSDF I JUST WANT THE FATHER AND DAUGHTER TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF EACH OTHER PLEASE I'M MORE INVESTED IN THEM THAN I AM IN THE ROMANCE AT THIS POINt

aesthetic_usernamecheck actually i'm reading the novel and I wanna theorized about the dad for a bit if you don't mind haha...
it seems that to everyone except MC her dad has been doting, mc doesn't have friends or a social life and neither does her dad apparently they're both awkward and cant socialize. Dad must have not realized he has a menacing aura, and the whole little kid stuff hasn't been explained yet, but this whole she changed and he stopped neglecting her isn't what's happening. in the past he was too awkward to understand that caring for her in the shadows wasn't good?? you can see by how he reacted when MC was barely conscious and sick but MC did not even remember him visiting at all. So it might be that he leaves before she wakes up. again this awkward dad doesn't realize that's a bad idea
idk but that's just my theory after reading until chapter 38 of the novel cause I'm still not done

@aesthetic_usernamecheck to be fair, he didn't notice her because she's "changed". He caught the maid looking weird and then got it out of the maid that his daughter cried because she's heartbroken over the breakup. Then he arranges a day trip out shopping to cheer her up? Like c'mon, if this was one of my girlfriends it's ice cream and a sleepover, not spending a day walking through town in uncomfortable shoes. He also just ditches her for the female swordsman halfway through, presumably for important business as he's the head of the country's something or another (I get that this gives time for her to meet ML, but in terms of characterisation, it's very consistent for his "bad dad" character. Old Juvie would probably have cried that he ignored her again in the middle of their father-daughter time)

I didn't read the novel. I just feel like the characterisation here is actually better than some others. I mean, the dude's solution is to overfeed her and then take her shopping, like boi, she's not a floozy you trying to get with, just figure out that she wants a hug, not a tacky shiny owl lmao.

Lol, why is every single guy in the manhwa so rude to her (except the father maybe). Being handsome doesn’t entitled you to be a jerk to a lady!

That castle houses a loooot of royal families already. Bet they're on different floors.

Here we have ML. A man just as scary if not scarier than her father. A man with probably the same communication issues as her father.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Must be the Crowned Prince.

The father's going on a shopping spree with her and buying anything and everything she lays her eyes on. Pfft

I really hope this story does go over what happened after the original villainess killed her self because I feel like there was another reason why the father told her to endure it while handing her a sword idk. I’m just so curious about what went down in the first chapter

Users who are viewing this thread