Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

I really don't like the story moves. The dad acts like he's been reborn. And I'm not sure but did she live both the lives? Because in the beginning she was clearly just a normal woman from the modern times that was hit by a bus or car. So why does she speak as if she lived the first life as Jubelian? Also I see that the story is gonna use the excuse of the father working against the emperor for the reasons of acting cold towards his daughter, right? And they gonna make it so that the crown prince wasn't really gonna torture her,right? 😒 And if time reset itself, why is the dad acting in such away that doesn't seem as his usual self?

@cinnamoncookie heres what i think knowing what we know....he didnt wanther to kill herself, maxmillian was ACTING thats why he said wait a minute. think about it. they dont like the emperor. when she stabbed herself he said wait like hol up that wasnt apart of the plan lol. i will say this girl dumb af...i hope it ends reall soon and realize things arent just going according to her interpetation of the book.... and SHE DID LIVE AS HER AND RECENTLY REGAIN HER MEMORIES.now ur like the female lead with misunderstandings lol

@cinnamoncookie yeah that’s what I don’t get. For her life whole he treated her like air (for some reasons?) then suddenly start actively interacting with her after the reincarnation. The plot is prob gonna follow the other hundreds of villainess story.

Yeah this is obviously just a case of two people who have no idea how to communicate with each other.
The father cares greatly for his daughter, yet also fears loosing her so much that he lets that fear control how he acts around her at times. And she's misinterpreted every word or action he's said as him hating her. Since neither of them speak up about their feelings, to each other anyways, the father thinks she knows how he feels and she flat out assumes he doesn't give two cents about her. It actually makes me sad for the father in the original time line. His intention was obviously putting her in a place no one could get to save the royal family, one of whom was a coward and the other his disciple, therefor the safest place in the kingdom for her. Yet he didn't explain anything to her, most likely assumed she understood his words and actions and in the end she took her life instead. That daddy is so wrecked in that timeline. Though he is to blame for a lot of things. Despite being willing to show his affection for her to everyone else, he never showed any to her and has no one but himself to blame for her thinking he loathes her existence. Yet as much as I can understand and even enjoy the story so far, I do agree I hope these miscommunications don't last for too long otherwise it really will turn stale fast. My guess is she'll make some sort of deal with Max thinking it gets her away from the Crown Prince (and he'll either misunderstand the deal, or decide to take advantage of it) and daddy might just confront her on wtf she is thinking thus hopefully leading to their eyes opening. Pretty sure the first part happens due to synopsis, just hoping the last one does cause she and daddy need to talk damnit.

Group Leader
almost every manhwa i read has a lot of misunderstandings lol, i wish the reality was like that.... a misunderstandings that could cause caring and kindness....

I like this a lot, I just feel confused by how the narrative portrayed their interactions in the first few chapters of the story as the father seeing the error in how he treated the MC, instead now it seems like it has only ever been about a silly miscommunication between the both of them.

The trope of emotionally USELESS dad + rough tsundere ML is way overused. But despite the foundation of the story being 95% misunderstandings, it is pretty darn funny. I recommend it.

I didn’t think I would like so much this series with these many cliches, but damn it’s great. Not much plot but it’s funny as hell, great art, the MC is a cutie, the daddy is hot and it has certain mysteries that make you want to continue reading.

Fed-Kun's army
A bit too cheesy, cliched and contrived. Would've been better if it was a more straightforward comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread