Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

What's the point having transmigration? A time rewind would've been better as she is acting like she is the original daughter rather than a reincarnator.

🤣 i am enjoying the misunderstandings... it’s a typical story but entertaining despite the clichés. I hope they continue translating.

The premise between father and daughter is not as farfetched as some are saying.

Dad is just awkward since he has been a soldier all his life. Loves his daughter, but isn't expressive. Daughter misunderstands everything on her own because she internalizes everything instead of actually asking or saying anything (this is where my frustration will definitely come from if the author continues this flaw/trait of hers too long). Because she never asks him or says anything relevant, the dad doesn't realize how he comes across to her.

I can really empathize with the FL's situation. My dad is not an expressive person, except for anger. He was always away for work when i was little, and he also has a hot temper. I was scared of him for a long time and thought i was a burden on him and that he didn't love me, because he never outright smiled and conversations were super limited in length, and usually about something i did wrong. This continued until i was around 20 years old, when i had taken communication classes and confronted him about all of it. He cried. After a long talk, with my mum involved, i understood that nothing i thought was true, and because i internalized everything, i villainized my own father and missed out growing up. We get on relatively well, now, though our interests are still nowhere close to similar. I have a couple of friends from my school days who shared similar stories with me, too.

This sort of shit happens in real life and we always wonder at how long we had let it be in control of our lives/relationships.

Tldr; the premise and length of misunderstanding between father and daughter is totally realistic. The drama will prob stem from the daughter's flaw of internalization, which gets old fast for onlookers. @Illnott @moonnoya

This story has made me chuckle quite a bit, mostly because of the dad and how changes when it comes to his daughter (ex. Qualifications.) And also due to the misunderstandings. I too think it's interesting that they went with the transmigrator route instead of a replay or rewind of time. The story follows a time rewind plot more than transmigration.

Group Leader
@Althevia , honestly i dont think so... if it’s time rewind she would’ve hate her father right off the bat... and she would’ve been scared and avoided Max which is the crown prince... so i think it’s fine if she’s a transmigrator

Hey guys, do you think i should continue reading elle cut or cafe vera 's versions? Both of them are doing great till chapter 10, but sometimes one is much more make sense than the other. Im not sure which versions i should continue with. Any suggestions?

PS: sticking with one version will be easier for me to follow, so no offense intended.
Thank you so much for both groups for their hardworks!!

Omg the misunderstandings haha. The art is beautiful and I’m looking forward to reading more, thank you for translating!!

They literally caught up with the raws in a day and a half (?) omg im so happy it was my day off. Thank you to the translators 💗

ooh I like this adaptation more than the marionette one (but the art on marionette is really exquisite)

So far, I like the story (art?) , but I really really hope that the plot will not continue to be based on misunderstandings. I hope to see her make an effort to communicate with her father. at anything actually.

Also the plot so far made me think a lot about the original outcome of the story before the FL transmigrated
If the father is truly anything like what he is portrayed to be in the story, then there is no way that he abandoned Jubel in the original story. Since we now know that he is the crown prince's teacher, I believe that the ML did not originally come to torture her. I think this might just as well have been a tragic misunderstanding. Thinking about how the father lost his daughter because he was unable to properly communicate with her...
Also I don't understand why the FL never questions who the actual culprit was in the story? She just cuts ties with her boyfriend as if that is the only thing that could save her. Who was it that poisoned the princess? Who framed her? So far, she doesn't try to get behind any of that and is pretty aimless.

If the author would give the FL a good aim that is not only "trying not to get married off" while not even seeing the most obvious solution (talking to her father) that would be great.

I somehow forgot that I read the novel about a year ago. I didn't know it would be turned into a manwha. Thank you author, artists, and translators for your hard work!

The fact that this manhwa only came out two days ago at kakaopage and Tappytoon already have it licensed into their sites 😂

I hope that everyone can support the author and artists by reading it in the official site too 🤗

when u thought both of them r the male leads but turns out one of them is her father.. 💀😂, but anyway he do be looking young and handsome still, good for him

So, this is not some classic asshole father in isekai/timetravel story.... the father in the first timeline just want to protect her daughter and calling his student to save her but the FL misunderstand and go suicide instead (lol). The father cares about FL, he's just awkward.....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread