Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Thanks for the translations. I hope you can re-draw the sfxs, or at least translate it if you dont have enough time. And i just feel weird when i read "Ploen" instead of Floyen.

i bet the father is just a giant tsundere. The prince was probably there to rescue her and the sword was probably for self protection. That is what i am guessing.

Ch 3 is confusing. Did panels from 2 get mixed in or is it meant to be like this?
Eta: nevermind looks like it was fixed

@cinnamoncookie
Some girls are also like this. It's annoying but I think it's part of human nature to want to have the upper hand in any relationship.
Everyone likes to be wanted by others. So, I think it's a normal reaction for the dude to be interested in her and wonder why she broke up with him. Was it that she found someone better than him or that he had some major flaws that she can't overlook and so on...

As for her dad, it will probably turn out to be something as cliche as that the FL reminds him so much of her mother and so he can't bear to look at her and remorse his dead wife. Not a valid excuse though. If you truly loved your wife, you would have cherished your daughter with all you have, not ignore her duh.

@Cherriya
Can I ask why he acts the way he acted before? I kinda had a feeling he does care for her, it didn't look like he wanted her commit suicide, he was saying "endure it (til I come back" unless I'm wrong

(Nevermimd I read some of the novel & spoilers)

yoo another new manhwa with pretty art
bookmarking for now to binge read later when there are more chapters uwu

I think read stories like before, like 4-5 manhwa have the SAME opening and story.. For example The Abandoned Empress has similar story to this. And another one has similar story but the FL has more than one ML and decides to end it with them all. It's disappointing. Honestly the only thing it has going for it is the art, but i personally don't like this art style.

Fed-Kun's army
Misunderstanding central. The plot is very familiar, especially if you read all the webtoons coming out lately, but the art is nice. Just read it for the pretty pictures if you're tired of the same plot.

YOU GUYS LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I WISHED FOR A MANHWA FOR THIS OMG IVE READ THE TRANSLATIONS FOR THE NOVEL until they were machine translated OMG IM LITERALLU AGGGHHHSSHSHHHH

It's only been 3 chapters and there isn't any character so far that I like. And I wouldn't say I like or dislike the MC.

Honestly I dislike the story not because it's reincarnation but because it's another person reincarnated into the fl body not herself. I would still enjoy it how it is but such prefer fl to travel back in time instead of reincarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread