Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Some small things are out of order but the thing that bothers me the most is the translation of the MC's name 😩 The name from the official translation of the novel is Jubelian Eloy Floyen, mightas well keep it consistent, you know 😅

@abdpineapple12
Actually, it's more like the previous Jubelian and the girl from another world fused together. So most of the times, it's more like Jubelian got a precognition of what will happen and became more mature, but she still considered herself as Jubelian, unlike the case with Raeliana, in which the person from another world just replaced her and suddenly became a new person with Raeliana's past memories.

Though I don't blame you, the writing in the novel is much better so its implication is easier to understand rather than this manhwa's. (Imo a bit rushed/ the pacing is too fast)

!!!! SPOILER !!!!!

I feel like the father never wanted her death... Like in the first chapter maybe he meant "wait for me ill come back" and gave her the sword as a protection. Maybe he even turned back time after discovering she died? Idk...
I feel lien this whole thing is just miscommunication as usual so far.

No dunking on the father this time? Oh well looks entertaining enough

This is from a super cute novel. Dad is a super simp for his daughter just a lil obtuse.

I read the novel and the father actually adores her! I don’t know how much despair he was in when she killed her self in the previous life... 🥺

Bloody hell, I thought this fl was good, but she’s a ditz 😑 she broke up with the prince with confidence but couldn’t be strong against her farther, so disappointing 😑

Her father is the one who was emotionally abusive to her causing her to pretty much break. Of course she wouldn't be as confident around him than an ex.

@koybooiipisti The raws are up 'til chapter 20 so I guess they will catch up with the raws :)
Although if you're really interested in the story, I recommend you read the novel!

Hm. I think they changed the opening of this. In the novel I think he did actually torture her to death but reading between the lines here I think maybe the prince was coming to break her out after being asked by her father.

ehh so the mc is a reincarnator ?, or she is someone who back to the past ?.
the monolog that mc saying is not like she is a reincarnator..

Users who are viewing this thread