Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Group Leader
@Chiiyuu nah there's more to it, apparently. I only know from spoilers too but apparently
he's controlled by a ring the emperor possesses, and killed or nearly killed her mom because of it, in front of MC. As for his attitude change, he has some fragmented memories of the first life. Of which he went insane after her suicide and murdered everyone before committing suicide himself. So he decided to change his approach this time round to not repeat.

But ya my info are all second / third hand so we'll see how this plays out.

The update is much appreciated, Just don't work to hard on this you might die and get isekai and be turn into an the main protagonist

@Threee

They are MTL’ed here
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/father-i-don’t-want-to-get-married-아빠-나-이-결혼-안-할래요.108100/

While I'm reading this, the only thing I can really think is this: how much more interesting would this story be if Juvelian was actually the main character instead of a generic, self-insert, isekai protagonist? Oftentimes in these stories the other characters are flattened by the complete lack of connection between them and MC who is essentially characterless outside of knowing the future and being "indignant for the villainess". The feelings, the suspense, the romance, all of it just feels neutered by having the MC be from another world, like they exist on a higher plane puppeting around a doll for wish fulfillment. How much more angst would there be if the real Juvelian had to deal with the realization that she was abandoned, how much more intimate would the relationships be if someone who actually had consequences to deal with was the focus of the story? This is a girl who would have taken her own life and woken up in the past, how would she respond? Even better, what if she had survived the attempt, how would the story progress from a girl totally shattered and trapped in the chains of her own mistakes? Instead we have reverse-harem capture game, number two-thousand.

If this story had gone in the vein of "Actually, I was the real one", or simply continued from the suicide attempt, then I think it would have had all the makings of a classic webcomic.

OMG, My fave novel has now a manwha 😍
Thanks scanlation teams for your hardwork! Keep it up

lol...the handsome silver haired guy in the cover turned out to be her father >u< before reading this, I thought he was like the 1st or 2nd ML lmao why do you have to be so handsome and youthful?? >///<

Wow... elle’s cult is on fire. For real, they be popping all these chapters out like the world is ending. Thanks for the updates. They are greatly appreciated. 😁

Is a sniping war happening between the two scanlation groups?! I’ve never seen 12 chapters go up within 24hrs before on any webtoon

Users who are viewing this thread