Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

i hope she comes with her dad as her partner, so everyone can be shocked because they think they dont get along

...if you want something with solid and original plot...
People don't have to overheat every time someone makes a different comment from a sea of ​​praises, euphorias. It's tiring every time someone says "no need to read" or "just read something else" because that's not always with the intention of hating. Criticism is natural. Some even continue to read before deciding on the final verdict. Same with people immediately left impression "omg I love this!".

Chill, I also enjoy it nonetheless. Haha

If I'm assuming correctly the dude with the silver hair on the cover is her dad..... Why the HELL does he look as young as the black haired dude?

@ikatendency It kind of already goes over it in the earlier chapters. He was always away from home for work and never attended any parties for the FL. When she was really small she went to go see her father in the library just because she wanted to see him and his response made her think that he didn't want to see her. And then when the OG FL was being framed for poisoning the princess in the original novel and was led to prison by her own father who did not defend her and gave her a dagger, she thought that he had turned his back on her completely and left her to die. The novel itself wasn't completed before the FL transmigrated into the novel, so she doesn't know how the rest of it played out (and neither do we).

Thank you very much! Ghad I can’t resist it I have to read it even tho I want it longer💔

I think the reason our ML was storming into the caged room was to rescue our FL for her dad and he was just using his *rage* at her for *poisoning* the princess as an excuse. Her father gave her the weapon to defend herself, hence why he said "just endure"

Why does the father look so young? At first, when i see the cover, i thought both of them are her harem lol

Dex-chan lover
Juvelian’s comical faces are the best. The classic shoujo miscommunication melodrama but with a twist that’s charmingly frustrating. She’s not looking for redemption and she’s not that extraordinary. She just wants to learn to trust and love again lol

Dex-chan lover
TFW you think your dad doesn’t love you but really it’s just hereditary autism affecting you both. 😕

tbh this is more enjoyable if you straight up ignore a lot of the story's premise lol.

I also would like to see it without the reincarnation plot device, it really adds nothing. I'd argue it even worsens the story since the reincarnated FL doesn't know much more than the original anyway.

if the original villainess time traveled or something it would make her fear and complete lack of trust in her father make much more sense. she experienced him telling her to commit suicide (as far as she knew), after all.

we could also see much more character growth out a heroine who realizes her toxic behavior and sour social rep contributed to her death, and thus works hard to change. learning to form better relationships would tie in directly to reconciling the misunderstandings with her father. you can really feel the self-insertness of the reincarnated FL, which just isn't as compelling...but then again I guess that's the point of these kind of mangas isn't it lol

idk, I just think there's lots of missed potential. the art do be pretty, tho.

Spoiler tag ig [THAT’S HER DAD ON THE LEFT OF HER???]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread