Favorite Anime OST

Made in Abyss: Fukaki Tamashii no Reimei (OST)

But don't go and listen to it until you are actually watching the recap movies and the sequel.
Kevin Perkin did such an amazing job, again, and it gave me the same chills I had when I watched the TV series for the first time while watching the recaps.

The OST of "koi wa ameagari no you ni" is real good and fits the mood of the anime really well.

I’ve said this before on a different thread but OST composed by Yasuharu Takanashi (Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail, Tsugumomo, etc.) and the Monogatari series’ OST.

For me there is an absolute OST, a masterpiece that stands above all others: Full Metal Alchemist (and FMA: Brotherhood). The quality is simply superb!!! there is a bunch of other OST that are pretty great but this one.....simply amazing

Group Leader
Not really an OST but today I learned that Satoru Kousaki is an absolute beast who only knows how to put out bangers. I was really surprised to find out that many of my favorite songs and even some OSTs that I enjoy were composed by him and that threw me for a loop. I'm actually kind of sad that I didn't know of his name before today.

From recent animes, my favorite is Promised Neverland.

If I feel more in rock and roll mood, the Ping Pong OP and ending are nice, and if you can still find them, the whole Beck OST has a nice 90s rock+fusion feel.

Users who are viewing this thread