Favorite Anime OST

Contributor
Re:Creators OP1 and OP2 are fantastic imo. I don't really listen to much else though Madoka and Haruhi have some good stuff.

Oh yeah, i just remembered, since it appeared in my suggested viewing content - Hyouka had a very nice soundtrack, which unfortunately is nowhere to be found (aside from, well, youtube).

I dont really listen to anime OSTs anymore unlike when I was still a teenager. But I really really love listening to JJBA OSTs. They're too good to not listen to even in everyday life

Prisma Illya has surprisingly nice background music... if you can get past grade schoolers making out with each other (then again, if you're not a nasufag already, that aspect's probably the hook ain't it).

Original tracks vary from pleasant to cool ("Shoujo no chaban" , "Excalibur Clash"), and Fate remixes / remakes show way more personality than those bland Uforgetable scores (EMIYA vs EMIYA).

[images used in linked videos may contain late-arrival spoilers]

I don't hear Anisong too often.
I prefer a normal J-Pop songs. Like their band, their female singer etc.

Naruto
I have dropped reading this but I must admit the soundtrack is very good and catchy to listen.
If I don't watch this, maybe I won't know Ikimonogakari, Home Made Kazoku, Flow, Asian Kungfu Generation and many more.

Theme song that I like, for example :
Garnidelia - Mirai (from Gunslinger Stratos)..I don't really like the anime, but this is really good! Unfortunately their genre of music is not my type at all.
Osami Masaki - Dream Believer (from Prince of Tennis)
Rozareena - Good Nightmare (from Youkai Apartment)
ClariS - Hitorigoto (from Eromanga Sensei).. I only like ClariS, they are quite good enough even if their genre is not my type at all.
Kalafina - Heavenly Blue (from Aldnoah Zero)
Angela - Kishi Koshinkyoku (from Sidonia no Kishi)...welp, this is great, like national anthem.
Halcali - Long Kiss Goodbye (from Naruto)
Italy - Marukaite Chikyuu (from Axis Power Hetalia)
Tommy Hevenly6 - Pray (from Gintama)
SNoW - Sakasama no Chou (from Hell Girl)
Judy & Mary - Sobakasu (from Samurai X)
Sayuri - Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no you na (from Erased)
Grand Rodeo - The Other Self (from Kuroko no Basuke)
Goose House - Oto ni Naru Ho e (from Silver Spoon)
Minori Chihara - Paradise Lost (from Ga Rei Zero)
Etc.
Not much.

There's no way I can just choose so here's some that I could listen to over and over without getting tired of them

witch craft works

rozen maiden 3
any song from this series is really good but this is my favorite out of all

And
12 kingdoms
because I love this anime its my all time favorite.

Anime OST huh, it's quite hard for me to say.

I usually only stick with Opening and Ending, not the whole set of the soundtrack.

If that's the case, I would say that the Anime Bakemonogatari has a consistently good OP and ED. They got the recurring artist like Claris and Trysail. Besides that, because most of the OP and ED are sung by the voice actress themselves, it felt more touching. Because you associate the songs with their character, it just makes it sounds more beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuki Kajiura and Yoko Kanno. My favorite composers/singers.

Bebop/GitS days for Yoko. Early See-Saw/FictionJunction days for Yuuki, especially Madlax/Noir/.hack// OSTs.
I would get lost in time listening to them when it was uploaded to youtube in the earlier years.
Yuuki's Kalafina was great, though I didn't mind much after Fate/Zero and Kara no Kyoukai.

If any of would like to listen to a full soundtrack, insert songs and all, I would recommend either Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon OST and Guilty Crown OST.

And of course DATABASE.

Dex-chan lover
I'm binging Kakegurui right now so that I can watch season 2 which is coming this season. Not really into jazz but oh man is its OP amazing.

Also March Comes in Like a Lion OP1, ED, and Blood Blockade Battlefront OP.
Basically anything made by Bump of Chicken...

Oh and also Mecha-Ude ED.
Basically anything made by Eve...

Group Leader
Escaflowne's first ED theme stuck to me, same with Bakuretsu Hunters OP/ED.

I also listen to anime OST albums, especially their BGMs as a background noise when doing computer stuff. I especially like soothing bgm like the ones in CLANNAD and SoL titles.

Users who are viewing this thread