Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Their Night

Aggregator gang
Wew, now this is a cuck.

The title does say "innocent", though. A bit too innocent.

Dex-chan lover
Oblivious commenters angry that dude didn't want to have a mediocre first time, when their plans got ruined and he came home late and tired.

It's okay to be jealous, but of a fictional character? srsly bruh.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuk
why u don't want to pomf pomf kimochee her? haiz

Stupid no ball man with elementary level thought, now I see why your country birthrate is declined.

Double-page supporter
Imma be real and say what this nigga did was smart. Like you can fuck around but if you tryna get some real shit goin with a girl then you gotta be fully in it (ayeee) first. Cuz, on God, sex can turn shit into a fling rq.

Aggregator gang
You can call him beta all you want but you are wrong. He behaved like an alpha because he refused to be fucked by his girlfriend so he can make HIS move.
Do alphas get invited to bed by their girls? She calls you and you jump into sheets, wagging your tail like a dog? This doesn't sound to me like a alpha-thing to do. Maybe regular, casual alphas do that. But true alphas initiate sex on their own!

Dex-chan lover
He obviously wasn't ready yet, don't know why people are complaining. If the roles were reversed, i.e. the woman not being ready, people would be crying 'attempted rape'. SMH

Users who are viewing this thread