Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - A Present for You

Double-page supporter
@nazarmf: "Why is it so important that they're a virgin?"

@virginhunter blinks… double-checks manga's premise about fetishes… points to own nickname.

---

No offence to either of you folks. I just found the question in combination with the nickname hilarious. 🤣

9F5BAgh.png

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, we still haven't seen where the corner image from the credits page comes from! @Dascalon, can you at least tell us how many chapters we'd have to wait before we see it?

@nazarmf The answer is really simple if you think about it... for example, if a person goes to a grocery store to buy some fruits, would they choose the ones that are fresh or the ones with a bite mark on them? You see where I'm going with this? It's not about obsession but, more of a want the best of the best type of thing.

@virginhunter

What a disgusting sentiment. Men and women aren't objects like fruit, and virgins aren't 'the best type' of 'thing' or otherwise. Sex is an essential aspect of the human experience, and the expression of sexuality is beautiful and sacred. The only people who value virgins are insecure neck-beards and oppressive misogynistic regimes that deny the freedom of sexual expression to women on the basis that sexual experience is a blemish to the value of a woman, upon whose sole basis they determine using sexual purity. Gross.

Fed-Kun's army
whenever virginhunter appears lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=356&v=5d5NJgO38AE

@Philinle Interesting excuse but, female virgins are valued higher in society and that's a fact (I didn't make it up). Would you still say the same thing to a whore who gives away her pussy freely? You may not have a problem but, I assure you a lot of people would. Treating someone else's whore like your princess is gross.

@MavB_Ver You have something against Popeyes? I'm not sure how to reply to your video link...

@nazarmf I need help because you can't understand or I can't understand you? Can't I say the same to you, lol? People aren't objects but, are used like ones countless time. There's a lot of examples online so I don't need to go into detail. But hey, I'm not going to make fun of you for it because like you said, they are still people... even if they're used-good. Just means more virgins for me mate 😎

Unrelated to any of you 3: Waiting for the clown to show up and see what type of excuse he comes up with this time. I'm only replying to people who mentioned me, kid. Calm down

Fed-Kun's army
@virginhunter uh excuse me you are waiting for yourself, how come? Kind of offense but you need to git gud, coz bad performance only help ruin the mood of everyone here

Dex-chan lover
lmao at everyone getting triggered by virginhunter's lame posting gimmick

just block the account if you can't deal with it, or wait for MD staff to finally collect enough rule breaking evidence to ban the account.

Aggregator gang
I like to come back to the English chapters just to see the comments (I already read until chapter 33 of the raws) . Come on people. Don't disappoint me, let us talk about the chapter. Like the Mom being a milf crazy for hands 😏

Users who are viewing this thread