Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - The Idiot All-Stars

Double-page supporter
no new fetish discorvered unless you count mom is into breast feeding.

Dex-chan lover
When the mom said give her something she like I really thought its gonna be another back festival

Dex-chan lover
He should have gone with the pour over his back. Not sugar though, it's just going to run and end up everywhere. Maybe honey instead, or whipped cream. While it seems obvious I can't recommend hot chocolate, too easy to end up burning yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here gets really fucking horny based on something so particularly niche but so incorporated into their everyday life that I'm surprised that their house isn't constantly flooded with sexual fluids.

Dex-chan lover
This was the most perfectly titled chapter in manga history.

If I were Tatsu, I would give Kotoka all the strawberry daifuku I could buy in return for some leg chocolate. Just saying...

So I'm gonna say it but the fact that they aren't actually f*cking is kinda stupid. Like it's March 14th apparently and from what I understand there were already living together approximately 2 months before Christmas (the first time the idea of them sleeping together appeared but it got rejected by the guy with some strange argumentation smh). It has been 3 months since then so they have been living together for something like 5 months now. It quite clear to all of us I think that they love each other, they are acting like an actual couple for every aspect of there life and they are even sleeping in the same bed every night. But they are not actually f*cking smh. So what is the logic behind that? Is it to keep a more lighthearted and pure feeling to the manga or something? Because personally I feel like it just make the couple more fake. I think the moment they realised they really loved each other and not only the part who is a part of there fetish it's something that should have come naturally. (Like on Christmas when the girl asked for it but the guy rejected her because he didn't wanted to be dragged along again (what bullshit reason is that??)). Anyway I repeating myself but I just really can't get it.

My comment ended up longer than I thought but it's really the part of the story who bug me so I had to say it.

@Mivas FMC might be a good sign because that means the likelihood of her being a virgin is very high. Anyways, anyone know if FMC is a virgin or not?

Users who are viewing this thread