Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Happy Intoxication

Dex-chan lover
@BREAD123 Probably? That old lady in Duplex is the one I heard the phrase from. She probably knows about loose women. Just look at her.
180px-Eileen_Essell_2015.jpg

She a ho

Group Leader
aaah~ pouting men are the cutest.

she's a journalist, I'm sure she appreciates a romantic gift as poetic as this.

Dex-chan lover
god just finished reading this whole thing in one sitting and I'm pretty sure I have cavities now

This chapter is so sweet! We have here our hair fetishist giving his back fetishist girlfriend a present that may seem lackluster and weird but was actually imbued with love and meaning. I guess from this point on they'll be simulating family life with a plant for a child and I can only hope that this will lead to them finally establishing a family and raising their very own child/children.

Also, chapters with an almost full-page illustration of the highly detailed Kotoka like in the second-to-the-last page is are treasures. I would love to have a collection of these illustrations.

MD@Home
Oh man... they were both so cute in this chap 😪!! Now I am worried at how they are going to keep topping the honey they have been pouring all over this work x.x!!!

I didn't realize she had changed rooms so when Tatsu walked in I thought it was a second Tatsu.

Dex-chan lover
@Wholesomebirb I think they'd have to be normal adults before that'd he on the table and let's be honest they're about as far from normal, grounded adults as ya can get...

Users who are viewing this thread