Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Secret Intentions

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The last time i read an NTR story, i actually felt sick. Never again, fluffy is best.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder: denying NTR content to NTR fetishists probably turns them on.
Then again, there's no way for them to lose; truly a difficult foe.

Dex-chan lover
If you notice the reason the cat jumped out was because Kotoka entered the bush, but still was convenient as hell.

Where the fuck did it go, anyway?

@Freestyle Apparently? I mean, everything else they're already doing to their own family members. When your sister's getting off on cuddling your legs and licking your girlfriend's legs, I'm not gonna care much whether you have an almost-kiss with your friend. That horse hath left the barn.

This is one of those classic "You'll never knew what you want untill you start missing it or it gets taken away" situation. She is the childhood friend, technically has dibs on the main guy. The only wrong she did was not admit her feelings for him early on, before our man saw kotoha

Dex-chan lover
She is the childhood friend, technically has dibs on the main guy
Nope, at least a couple of times over. Calling dibs is a thing children came up with for an excuse to selfishness. Oh, we both wanted to ride shotgun? Well too bad, I called dibs. We won't even settle this with something like rock paper scissors, which is also somewhat childish, but at least somewhat fair to all parties involved.

Thinking anyone has dibs on another human being is probably a thing that shouldn't happen at all either, but if anyone has dibs it's the person who called dibs by actually making a move, so your second point about the thing she did wrong, that's at least sort of right. The other thing is, this guy had to consent to dibs being called on him or else it doesn't count then either.

Aggregator gang
@shutup Yeah, at this point I always get the urge to just drop the manga when something like this is introduced. Most of the time it’s handled rather poorly and feels more like something the they need to do rather than something that fits the story. The only story I can remember that did it pretty well was the one about komi, in almost everything else It’s just annoying rather than funny, and the miscommunication and misunderstandings gets infuriating after a while.

This kind of thing kinda ruins my mood and interest. Might even drop it soon. No matter how many promises one would have to break, a person wouldn't let his/her girlfriend/boyfriend go on a date with another person, no matter who that is. At least I wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread