Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kotoka’s Revenge

Dex-chan lover
@bhoommy17430
That is what I wanna know myself, bcs I cant read Japanese, I just took a pick in the raws and saw what's gonna be in the future, and was surprised in what I saw there. So I hope guys would translate it soon, it bothers me almost half a year already to know, why things turn out the way they are... 🤨

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 She literally tried to be a "homewrecker" at the end of a date she probably shouldn't have asked for in the circumstances she did. I'm willing to forgive that because the two idiots let her get away with it themselves, but the hate is entirely understandable.

Aggregator gang
I left a comment on the last chapter but it seems even more fitting here, especially considering what people in the comments have said.

at this point I always get the urge to just drop the manga when something like this is introduced. Most of the time it’s handled rather poorly and feels more like something the they need to do rather than something that fits the story. The only story I can remember that did it pretty well was the one about komi, in almost everything else It’s just annoying rather than funny, and the miscommunication and misunderstandings gets infuriating after a while.

Dex-chan lover
@bhoommy17430 we are getting close to this shit 😂
cover2.jpg

Guys, they did not break up or anything. And that spoiler posted is somewhat half true.

They didn't break up.He didn't seduce his boss, it's HIS boss that did it but that didn't work and the rest of the spoiler is pretty much correct.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro: People can say or do things in the heat of the moment that they'd never normally say/do. Even Mashizu herself notes that noticing Kotoka snapped her out back to thinking rationally.

Supporter
And that comment right at the end from FMC, is what it's all about. You're not in a relationship with one thing, it's everything as a whole.

@MarqFJA87 That does not excuse what she did at all. “Doing things in the heat of the moment” does not change the fact that she is a shitty person for trying to be a home wrecker. Just like how if someone had an anger outburst and murdered someone else in the heat of the moment they would not be excused. They would still be a murderer who took away an innocent life. Not being able to control your own emotions sounds like a you problem. People are completely justified in their hate towards Mashizu.

Maybe you don’t actually get a lot of social interaction or know real girls but that shit does not fly in real life. Even the whole excuse she came up with about just “teasing” is infuriating. I would slap a bitch if she were to do that to my boyfriend, especially if she knew I was watching the whole thing (like she claimed).

Users who are viewing this thread