Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - The Princess Bridles

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm about as far from an expert of romance as one could possibly get, but seriously, if you want someone to know something, why would you bloody NOT SAY IT? Are we supposed to be psychics?

they need to be realistic: there is no relationship without even a tiny bit of self-interest, just acept the person that already acepts you for who you are.

@zeroxjac she just wants to clarify tatsu's feelings for her as I believe, she feels that tatsu always thinks about her hair not her and with all clues being laid out tatsu still chose to be indifferent and dense.

She just want the relationship to be more real than just fetish.

I can say both are wrong because they don't communicate properly and I really blame tatsu for not being initiative.
And I knowww saying these things on a manga about idiot fetishist couple is useless.

@DFM1412 I think it's mostly on her for being insecure about their relationship, but it is consistent with her character, as we've seen her get pretty overtly jealous pretty often. It's also on Tatsu for being pretty dense and not being too keen on her feelings.

Honestly I don't think this arc is too terrible. It's not out of character for something like this to happen, especially after tatsu going on a "date" with mashizu. It's nice to know that they still aren't the perfect couple. I just think it's been dragging on for too long.

Group Leader
I'd really like to see her go on a date with one of his friends and end up in the same position as he did at the end of his date just to see how he would react.

THIS SERIES REALLY HAS GONE TO SHIT. SAD TO SAY IM DROPPING THIS. SO FUCKING SAD

Fuck as stupid as this is, it's literally all the guys fault, if he would just fuck his girlfriend that he lives with, there would not have been a fetish ban and she wouldn't have to be so fucking insecure.

@Kimzark - Ah, my bad. I knew that might confuse you but I was half-asleep when I wrote that. I just simply meant that even though she started doing this because he was dense, she took it too far and is acting like she isn't at fault.

yep yep hahaha i kinda read the raws too but i honestly don't know what they were talking abt but it was close to ntr route wth

Dex-chan lover
You can cut the sexual tension between these two with a knife.

Honestly, even if you base a relationship on a shallow reason, you really can't fault anyone if you end up having good chemistry and you two just end up working well together. That's the moral you should draw I think...?

Users who are viewing this thread