Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Non-Black

Fed-Kun's army
the comments on mangadex are desespering aren't they ? you really can't appreciate something without spouting bullshit

I'm gonna wait for a few more chapters and see what happens later due to how everyone's reacting in the comments. I'll be back within 2 or 3 more new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO at those thinking there would be actual NTR in a manga with our innocent love in its title. This will be resolved quickly most likely. Tatsu has shown that he only has eyes for Kotoka, in spite of his fetish and vice versa. Themother girls have been friendzoned long ago.

If the implication of NTR can make a story more interesting, just imagine how interesting it could be with actual NTR!

Aggregator gang
Here I was waiting for the "Haha just kidding I'm doing this to help you make up with your girlfriend!" reveal. Can we at least go one full arc without a "rival" character?

Dex-chan lover
You know... I myself do enjoy NTR hentai... but I really dont want to see it here. Can author add anoher character without making them a potential love interest ffs

I'm dying to know what this chick's weird fetish is. She's the only character so far who's managed to keep it on the DL.

@BloodyLlama my bet is that she's really into people's relationships, like a "love fetishist" if it exists. just based on how she acted a few chapters earlier

Double-page supporter
I know I'm a cynical piece of shit cuz I wouldn't care if Kotoka comes back because she decided to leave on a petty whim.
6I2sCJY.gif

Ank

Double-page supporter
This is a big no no. Break up goodbye forever material right here

I might drop this if this mess doesn't get fixed up soon.
However, besides blushing, I don't think he has done anything. So there's a tiny bit of hope, despite the ruined mood.
In any case, sure drop if he does cross the line, even a tiny bit.

I'll have whatever drugs the translators are having. Releasing chapters at this pace is too damn fast.

Users who are viewing this thread