Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - Light at the End of the Tunnel

Dex-chan lover
I want to know too tatsu
how puke rainbow sugar instead your dinner

Fed-Kun's army
And with this garbage chapter I’m officially done with this manga

Fed-Kun's army
Good question, how do you vomit sugar? Can't be good for you, right?

Group Leader
I hate how the author is trying to push this down our stomachs that the entire situation is Tatsu's fault. I can't bear anymore. Time to face the truth, he can not redeem himself because he isn't in the wrong. Will we ever get the other side of story where Kotoka realises her fault?

Fed-Kun's army
@HEXyren to be fair, he does entirely deserve any amount of shit for not ditching kotoka and chosing either of the other two S-tier girls who want him

Fed-Kun's army
@HEXyren
That's really the thing that pisses me off the most about this, right now. They're all blaming Tatsu, even though Kotoka took all of her shit and left without ANY explanation, and she refuses to talk to him at all, or even RESPOND to any of his texts. All of this, because he can't LITERALLY READ HER MIND. How in the actual fuck is any of that even remotely his fault??

I feel bad for mama tatsu hope somehow her relationship with ex husbands resolved

Also why does he need keep talking about his relationship problem he already knows what to do this drana was needlessly dragged out too long

I think this conflict was dragged out for too long and everyone is blaming MC when the main culprit is Kotoka

Dex-chan lover
Typical mangadex incel reactions- the guy never does anything wrong! Women are always to blame! No one is blaming Tatsu in this just pointing out his part in the relationship having issues.

Honestly, it's never one person or the others fault fully. Relationship usually die because problems both people have. Tatsu is to partly to blame because he has a lot of trouble seeing past Kotoka's hair and understanding that Kotoka wants him to love her for more than that and more importanty, in spite of that. She want him to love her for who she is, not because of his hair fetish. That's why his mother said she doesn't want him to make the same mistakes she did- she and Tatsu's dad divorced because she never let him feel like she loved him for anything other than his hands.

Kotoka is partly to blame for not being fully clear on what she wants, her own inability hold back on her fetish, and making ultimatums instead of letting things go more naturally. Sadly, we didn't get to see more of her point of view on it so we can't dive as deeply into her issues. She seems to be putting distance between them to try the old trope "absence makes the heart grow finder", which is a huge gamble, but her up and leaving without an explanation was wrong.

But that's how relationships usually go when both sides have different views of the future and things don't click, people make mistakes and do stupid things. You either overcome them or break apart.

Dex-chan lover
@KLGChaos except until now NO ONE in the manga blamed ANYTHING on Kotoka.
So take your useless “white knighting” back with you, I don’t need someone to be harsh just because he/she didn’t clearly read the manga with enough attention.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I just hate both equally tbh. We're finally moving on from this plot.

Users who are viewing this thread