Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - Light at the End of the Tunnel

Jesus christ, as soon as the author creates a problem in which our MCs need to overcome, half of the fan-base turns into relationship experts or literature critics. Let's go back to grade school, where at an early age, I'm sure we were all shown the building blocks of creating a story. There are definitely sub-genres of manga that don't adhere to this structure, which is totally ok. It may be a multi-arc 800 chapter series, or a 4-koma, gag manga, you get the idea.

So, let's say there's no problem at all, no ex-girlfriend, no bumps in the road in the relationship...what you're left with is a fluffy romcom that have ended 20 chapters ago. Writers structure their stories around tension/conflict/resolution to not only get readers more emotionally attached to characters, but to add as little or as much realism to a (non-fiction)story. Just the fact that y'all are writing essays about these characters and certain aspects of the story(fetishes and relationships, ex-girlfriend drama, and so on) shows that you're invested into this story.

In any healthy relationship, there will always be hurdles that the couple will need to overcome. In any good story, there will be a tipping point(climax) that may be hard to see from the start, but the plot has been building up to since the start. That said, trying to dig deep into a romcom/comedy like this is like trying to analyse a movie like '50 first dates' as some sort of Shakespearean tale. A lot of y'all are looking waaaay too much into this; save it for a story that involves actual drama rather than these small twists to a story that has otherwise been very clean(as far as real conflict or drama). Enjoy what's probably nearing the end of the story and almost guaranteed 'happy ending' and don't feel you have to nitpick every single thing you dislike. Every story is going to have it's flaws.

This comment section used to be fun, but ever since the ex-girlfriend(DRAMA HOLY SHIT CUCKED MC) introducing faux relationship experts to the comments, not so much. Have fun y'all.

Double-page supporter
@friedtofu iirc, the early chapters contained a lot of people complaining about how mundane the story is since there's no conflict or anything. Now, I realized these people did not want conflict to make the story interesting, they want conflict in this story just so they have something to complain about. I think they just wanted to show off their "intellect" by using those conflict.

eyy man, I know you guys miss school and shit, but don't put your essay assignment here, I just want to read the comments.

Double-page supporter
I’ll just be here with my snacks someone @ me when there’s fluff again I just want some fluff man

Double-page supporter
expectation: sugar vomit comments
reality: debating fictional characters romance of romcom manga

Going through the comments feels like driving through Iraq in 2004. This is a wholesome rom-com manga guys what the fuck.

I hope that everyone in this comment section gets a full mark on their english essay...I mean it

Dex-chan lover
latest

Users who are viewing this thread