Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - Chapter 61

Group Leader
b3c2e1fb9bcfd90a56795248819041e4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why do scanlators think this kind of font is a good idea?

I don't mind the font, nor the sniping, nor the bad typesetting.
It's fucking free manga. So thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
The typesetting is pretty bad, but I would be fine with it if some really old series without translations got it, sadly I also don't have raws for it.
https://mangadex.org/title/19459/suzuki-san-wa-tada-shizuka-ni-kurashitai

Contributor
I got to the end of the 1st page before the font choice made me decide to wait for the other group. It looked like someone printed the cleaned raws onto paper, filled in the text with crayon, & then scanned the pages so they could upload them... >.<

Group Leader
While the translation is at least acceptable, the redrawing is non-existent, and the typesetting is horrible. The least you could do is to look for one of the dozen free tutorials online about manga typesetting and learn from there with regards to font choice and such.

@Maiorem
Lol what is your right to criticize the scan? Be grateful they translated and publish it. If you want it to be great then do it yourself since you seems like have the knowledge of what good scanlation is.

My comment sounds like a "can you make a manga?" comment to people who criticize manga, but for this case I think commenting like that is acceptable since the guy didn't receive anything for doing scanlation, it's just an act of generosity. Yet someone criticize their work and demand more. Don't be full of yourself

Users who are viewing this thread