Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - Chapter 61

@harou
really a pleasant to see someone being a good sport in this community. cant wait to see your translation😀

Fed-Kun's army
Please explain to me how he was acting like a child? She’s the fucking one who’s childish. What kind of adult acts the way she does

Group blocked. If you're going to snipe, at least do a better job than the current group.

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostt They both act childish often and them acting childish was the cause of this fight. That said she was attempting to be mature by them having a more proper relationship and that's what started the spat.

yeah, i'll wait for the group who's been doing all the other chapters to post their version, this one is just poor quality

This sniper honesty thought people want fast, badly redrawn,cleaned, machine translated, sfx not translated, and have the chalkboard font version of it rather than the original groups clean translations they must really look down on the readers. I’d rather wait for the other groups translation.

You know shit's bad when multiple group leaders, -and even Shurim- come forward to diss your snipe.

Seriously, though, I'm still a rookie and I can easily do this chapter far better.

No offense but, the scanlation of this chapter and the next* one is so bad.

Maybe put more effort into fixing it and cleaning it up more?

Users who are viewing this thread