Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - Things That Changed, and Things That Didn’t

Fed-Kun's army
@TucoBenedicto hmm yes, because my boyfriend didn't want to have sex he is bad, better put a strain on our relationship for no reason, that'll teach'em

Dex-chan lover
How much their age different again? That make her acting like she has much more seniority like this?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think her dad looked like a poorly aged version of her boyfriend?

Dex-chan lover
@Zinon

She’s luckyhe didnt move on, why did author randomly make her such an entitled bitch. Not like she doesnt have a fetish?

Aggregator gang
There’s a reason weaboo never fucking quit whining about how te can’t get a girlfriend. Because nothing is ever their fault and she’s always a bitch if she doesn’t love them unconditionally.

@Freestyle he’s lucky she’s not fucking anything that breaths around the neighborhood.

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto on the opposite you think are a cool alpha male with your comments? What we see is only that you clearly didn’t understood a fudging thing of the situation in the last chapters, sorry.

Aggregator gang
@emMeBi86 can’t say I remember making claims about myself, but I’m at very least aware of what type of sentimental life expects people who neglect the sexual needs of their girlfriend and under no delusion of entitlement to her never-fading loyalty and submission.

In layman terms: if you think she was the part at fault here don’t be surprised if the peak of your sexual life would be turning into the cuckold.

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto So in laymans terms you think all girls are sluts who sleep around when not satisfied? Pretty sure that's worse than the delusion of entitlement shit you've been spouting.

what was the point of her leaving if they go right back to how they were before, which they have. wasn't she insecure he only liked her hair, which he'd already said he doesn't before she left . They've just gone back to the way they were before. What's changed?

Aggregator gang
@Ryrie you’re the bitter lunatic who’s going around labeling people as “sluts”.
Reasonably speaking it should be only normal that if you neglect your partner’ sexual needs for MONTHS he/she will look to satisfy them elsewhere.

Especially if that negligence doesn’t come from forced distance (which sadly for a lot of people is already enough, anyway), but happens in a cohabitation setup because of mere cowardice.

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto and how him refusing sex with a good motivation (wanting to treasure her)...plus obviously being nervous about “graduating”...justifies running away from home and ghosting him, instead of TALKING like normal couples usually do?

Do want you want, but if I were you, I’ll stop posting because every time you say something dumber.

Aggregator gang
There's just no fucking way that "Wait for me (FOR MONTHS) because I want to be the one who makes the first step forward" counts as a "good motivation" for anyone but delusional weaboos who live in Fantasyland.

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto if you read the next chapters you maybe can understand that Kotoka is just being selfish and insecure, just sayin’

And it’s always the same : TALKING solve problems, RUNNING AWAY without even telling the partner anything not.

Also, you talk so much about other people’s life that I doubt you have one for yourself. Grow up.

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto So basically you condone cheating and you're calling other people cuckolds? Reasonably speaking if you feel neglected you either communicate it or break up but no she straight up left the house and ghosted him. Like wtf you think the solution to the problem is to make it worse by cheating on them? I'm okay with sleeping around but do so after you break up with your current partner.

Aggregator gang
What I condone is fucking irrelevant. It's just going to happen if you create the conditions.
Hell, for a lot of people it just happens even when they don't; imagine how forgiving life can be to someone who doesn't satisfy basic urges in a couple relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread