Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 67 - A Touch of Color

Dex-chan lover
>his dick is the size of a plantain
Better luck next time Kotoka

Dex-chan lover
They both are perverts in their own areas. Also, maybe it is just a cultural thing, but how does a girl wanting/initiating to have sex with her BF/husband make her a pervert anymore than if the guy wants/initiates it? It isn't really perverted either (unless you fuck almost 24/7, then yeah, you both are). All of my friends like it when their GFs ask to have sex too, instead of only being them who ask for it, and none of us think anything less of them.

Dex-chan lover
So to recap the past arc or two, women aren't allowed to want sex, or want a relationship based on more than just the dude's fetish. I think I got it now.

Dex-chan lover
alrght, now that the X is mainstream and the comedy is still gold, it's a 10/10 😂

Dex-chan lover
See? That was easy, Kotoka: instead of seeing your fetishes as a problem, they are the “light” that will make your relationship sparkle.
No need to run away from him and ghost him, mh?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's time to seal the deal with marriage! (In like, 30 chapters, i don't know)

Aggregator gang
it incredible how a really bad ark can completely ruin a relatively good story.

@DirkHardpeck more like "its all the guy's fault and a girl can never be wrong".

I have a strong feeling FMC wasn't a virgin... which really sucks because MC was and that kind of ruined the manga a bit for me with its misleading title 😟

Users who are viewing this thread