Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 69 - Our Innocent Love

This reminds me of the meme of military dudes proposing after one date

While I understand Kotoka doing the things she did during this arc with the fetish ban and the cutting of the hair, I believe that (good lasting) Relationships should be a two way street, even split 50/50. Now were there times in the beginning and up until now that Tatsu did NOT respect that 50/50? 100 percent, but Kotoka is not some saint either. That being said I feel like the action of cutting her hair ( yes yes I know its her own body but cutting her hair here has WAY more importance / significance than most other relationships) seemed kinda petty? Like Tatsu got to break the 50/50 alot so now I can do it too! In this stage of their relationship I feel like she should have been more mature about it and at least communicated it before actually taking the action. I feel like she (as the one who wanted to mature the relationship and as the older one) should have taken the higher ground or been the bigger person and used that to deepen their love and understanding of one another instead of just doing this drastic petty feeling act.

@DirkHardpeck
The point of the arc I feel was to prove that Kotoka can go without fetishes. She loves him with or without licking his back. But the entire time he complained, whined, begged and tried to sneak in hair touching.
Perhaps I'm weird, but I don't really see this to be true. Actually she proved to be the most desperate and hypocritical one.
In chapter 46 you have Tatsu suggesting to do her hair and she refuses because fetishes are banned. A few pages later we see this
b5.png

b6.png
Did we see Tatsu licking her hair from her comb? I do not recall this happening. Maybe it happened off-screen, but this is not something on which we can discuss. Did we see Kotoka sniffing his shirt? Yes, we did. Among the two, she proved to be the one most affected by fetishes according to me.
As a joke, her mother was shown to almost cheat her husband after seeing Tatsu's back. Are we sure that Kotoka won't do it seriously if someone with a nicer back will appear? She constantly tests Tatsu, but I don't see the same effort from her to prove her love.

Aggregator gang
@DirkHardpeck the point of that ark was supposedly to forcefully make tatsu grow to what she wanted and take the first step to make things better (aka take the full blame), because of how little she appeared in it and when she did nothing about her was explored, she was still wet for his back bragging about it with her mom and making jokes, meanwhile all the character growth was pushed on him (that he needed but he was already doing it at his pace and ultimately forcing him to speed up for her whims but she didnt have to experience any ordeals or have her decisions questioned by anyone to then backpedal in front of her parents and then take an extreme choice by herself AGAIN)

Dex-chan lover
She actually looks good with this hair length. Then again, I'm more an ass man than a hair man, so what can I say.

Pretty pointless and unclimactic author really running out ideas guess why it ends soon

@DirkHardpeck Kotoka is unable to go without fetishes, she's definitely a poorly written character with how she puts Tatsu through these trials. He's proven he loves her unconditionally and has denied several women for her even after Kotoka behaves childishly and attempts to stave off his fetish while feeding her own

Tatsu proved his love 3 times 2 times rejecting 2 wemen and this time with hair incident but kotoka never proved it and she is constantly putting some bullshit why does he have to prove his love but not you how do we now that you love him truly sighh im kinda getting irritated from this

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the people are still mad at Kotoka xD, yall need to chill, an excess of toxicity is bad for your health

No sher, she is the worsht. She can't live without hish back. No progress at all shirs. I am a love guru and I am an expert in romance. shers. This should be the story sher.

ROFL stop whining

Chill people lmao, this ain't your love story, I know some of you would do anything to get this kind love of story. I admit, she has a really low self esteem and doesn't have confidence in tatsu's love for her, but if that's how she wanted to confirm his love for her than pshhh let her be.

Why not say that she looks more beautiful with short hair because... That's what we're seeing here!

Contributor
I was scared that she would suddenly say no to him
they had me in the first half, not gonna lie
gotta wipe my eyes now

Users who are viewing this thread