Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - One Door Closes... and Another Opens

Dex-chan lover
And so, the saga of Hair-kun and Back-chan comes to an end.

Now I wonder what fetish the two new main characters will have.

Group Leader
I'm dropping this now. I only wanted to see how the trainwreck would end. It was cute at first, but it only went downhill. I can assume the next story probably will be the same. Thanks for getting for the speedy releases though!

What a goddamn pleasure to finally finish Season 1! Seriously, what a ride lol. Now time for a new story! Hope you guys stick with us! TIME TO REDRAW EVEN MORE HAIR AND NOISED BUBBLES.

Dex-chan lover
Season 2, but the fetishes are the same and we're starting the love triangle at the start.

Double-page supporter
Season 2 might be meh lol I liked this cause it was adults but back to HS couples.

Group Leader
"love triangle"

tQoEYuR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80

Now I wonder what fetish the two new main characters will have.

Looks like the guy still has a hair fetish, the light-haired girl has a smell fetish and the black-haired girl likes short people

Dex-chan lover
Next season is even worse somehow, gotta be a record or something

Fed-Kun's army
I guess this is a good compromise between the author trying to keep their series going forever, and having a proper ending.
Though thanks to that I had no idea this story was ending.

Dex-chan lover
Did Kotoka ever give us reason to believe she didn’t love him just for his back?
Was she ever even attracted to backs other than his?

This whole ending arc and last chapters was complete crap and repetitive only to lead to a sequel of tatsu and kotoka clones.

Last chapters were super uneventful man I'm pissed how sucky this ended.

Double-page supporter
I hope this new season will still be as good as this one and not something axe-worthy

@FredFriendly from what I've seen of the raws not much of a love triangle it's pretty clear they are shipping the tatsu and kotoka clones. Also we know how annoying and uneventful the love triangle in this series was.

Rather seen more lovey dovey chapters with tatsu and kotoka and get a real epilogue where we see them married and have kids.

Users who are viewing this thread