Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Does anyone know with the spinoff series if the new characters are related to the main.

Seems for that one they are going for a love triangle with one male lead and two female leads. And none of them share compatible fetishes.

Wished the main story went into the 100s and the resolution wasnt so cliche and boring.

I never comment...but really the disappointment from this series has forced my hand, i need to vent out my frustration on how a brilliant premise was squandered by such run of the mill, cliched and hackneyed developments. What is with these inspired authors suddenly almost instinctively reverting to tropes such as harems and love triangles....SMH...the complexity of the circumstances between the protagonists and the basis of their relationships could have been fleshed out much better without bringing in a cornucopia of women yearning for the male lead as he acts clueless....really disappointing, it pains me that i have to drop this, but i think suffering through one unresolved competing love interest was sufficient benefit of doubt for this series.
SOMEONE PLEASE ADD THE HAREM TAG TO THIS ALREADY

@Legendary_Loser i completely agree with you. At first it was fun reading this but as time goes on many other thots were added the more I found myself pissed off reading this. Like wtf, why are there other love interests for the guy. This is turning into harem.

this fetish ban arc is a little forced. author is trying to fit in 100 chaps of development in 20-30. still, the art is as good as ever

Dex-chan lover
Hey Guys. I'm also sad and frustrated about how the whole fetish ban arc is developing. So i made a research and found a website with the raw chapters.

The whole arc will end with chapter 63.

I don't what comes after this. But if you also want to read the rest of this meh arc in one rush, i will give you the Information how lomg you have to wait. Maybe this helps any of you...

It's sad watching a good manga get butchered like this.
Also fuck love triangles, and fuck childhood friends or ex-lovers being introduced halfway through the manga.

She's had so much bloody time to confess, why are you confessing now? What is she hoping to achieve? I am really not liking author throwing women at him left, right and centre, but Kotoka has taken the blanking a bit too far. Can't blame him if he does leave her (even though he obviously won't)
can't wait for kotoka to cut her hair at this point- put an end to all this madness

I dont mind the drama since theres a point to it but its dragging and past ch been boring.

Also have no idea why tatsu would ask that question from the childhood friend like what type of insight was he hoping from that.

Even when they reconcile it will be meaningless since with how they respond to relationship problems it's hard to have faith they can make it work.

Tatsu has to learn to be more considerate and affection and just understand what's appropriate around the other sex.

And kotoka needs to learn how to address issues since her responses just create bigger problem with no communication.

Doubt they will resolve these character flaws by series end which is pretty soon. At this point just want them to make up to get a few cute and funny relationship moments.

Sorry guys I have a childhood friend fetish. I root for Mashizu even though I know she won't win.

@Legendary_Loser I've noticed this too. Is it the Manga Industry? Are publishers forcing the authors to produce whatever they consider mainstream? Is it just a Japanese cultural thing? The whole thing gives off the vibe of network TV shows where some exec orders the writer to include a bunch of unnecessary drama.

Why did this end in replace of spin off where we get a tatsu and kotoka clone and third wheel.

If your going to do a spin off atleast have it focus on the secondary characters like the childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread