Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

@JustZach
Convenient for her, though, that he can't do the same. It's really tiring how one-sided all of this is. Kotoka initiates most of the needless drama in their relationship, and it's always portrayed that it's Tatsu's responsibility to fix things. It's no wonder Japanese men are going herbivore.

im really happy about what happened in chapter 68 because it was starting to get kinda stale with the whole fetish thing repeating all the time with no change but what happened will hopefully make the plot better and lead to a proper ending

That was shockingly unexpected and i felt somehow betrayed(dont know why)... but damn this is too rushed... i hope that he rejects her.. damn b*tch.... since this relationship will not last long.... imo

Wow what a bitch. Totally ruined the whole manga for me. I barely tolerated her running away but damn this shit she pulled really turned her into an irredeemable and selfish bitch. And of course MC wouldn't do anything about it because god forbid women doing anything wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, how dare women want deeper emotional bonds than a dude eating her hair 24/7 and getting annoyed that she occasionally wants to look at his back.

Dex-chan lover
72 is the last chapter, which means we are near the end. I don't know how to feel about this. It was way too much drama at the end. And the hair cut... No. I know what the author wants to tell with this, but why does only he has to go through all this... She doesn't lose his back or anything... So he has proof his love while she doesn't

I'm just so sad and disappointed about the development of this manga with such a sweet and great start...

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck

right, people like you put women on a pedastal and go 'm'lady' since they can do no wrong ever, right?

"Occasionally wants to look at his back" were you living under a rock for 60+ chapters or do you skim past chapters and not read anything?

Users who are viewing this thread