Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Group Leader
Oh, before season 2, there are also 14 extra chapters. I hope those chapters get done.
Edit: I didn't realise those are actually the start of season 2 instead of being extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So the second season has the core of the worst part of season 1... I'm really worried about this...

I loved season 1. I hope season 2 improves. Kind of baffled by all the complaints, but whatever.

wait what? that's it?? no more of tatsu and kotoka?? noooo!!!! fuck the new season! just fuck it!! i mean like, cant the author just make a new series? so the good stuff is separated from the trash(potentially trash, but it can also be good, depends0... i really thought that chapter 74 is a continuation... i was wrong.... fuck it.

Bro the second season killed it
A fucking love triangle of fetish
More of tatsu and kotoka like the mariage and after

oh man, there's so much complaints about the season 2. Not like I agree with some of them though, I really loved the season 1 but it would've been better to have just ended it there. I mean, trying to start a new story with essentially the same characters is just kinda.. questionable? Still, I'm pretty sad with the hate this manga got just because of the season 2. In this case though, it's kinda understandable but I just feel sad when something/someone gets excessive hate.

That aside I just want to praise on how much fun the season 1 experience was for me. Man, I was so giggly while reading this manga. It was just too cute and wholesome. The characters blushing is just OH MY GOD~

I still have mixed feeling about season 2 but hopefully whatever decision the author makes, it's something everyone would like.

is this really cute? i mean if they're really just about hair and backs, 1 of them could be cheatig, but i don't want to think that, so could you tell me if there's drama for the sake of drama, cuz if there is, i'll just drop it

Don't waste your time on this. You want fluff there are plenty on this site. This is just a pathetic example Of shitty writing for fame. Not recommended

If we have something in common it's probably the long hair fetish . A true man of standards the mc is

No matter how insane and ridiculous the first season was, it never felt forced like harem mangas. What I really love about this manga is that it shows how relationships somehow need to fullfil each other in order to work and how fights and misunderstandings are somewhat important in strengthening relationships. The drama is also good too especially after new characters are introduced making the story more lively. Even though the second season came to terrorize us with the unnecessary love triangle, i hope that author-san will work this out by making good crap about this abomination of a start from the second season.

is there English version of this sale like a hard book or soft book thingy, I'm looking for the hard book English version of this, in online stores but I can't find one it's not available in bookwalker.en too, so do you guys know where to get some copies just to support the author and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread