Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Group Leader
As if 4-Koma isnt enough to be worthless now they changed the couple to be completely irrelevant.

This series is dumb trash and I mean it in a good way. And the people who are complaining don't remember some of the series's earlier shenanigans

9/10 first season
(for those wondering after some chapter 75 (i believe), it starts a new story with new characters but same premise. i.e:- waste of time)

Let me start by saying why isnt this not a 9 average? The people complaining on that last chapter are such hypocrites, it's just angering me. This manga is goes from sissy, fluff-ridden, generic-comedic mc to a responsibility-taking, move-making, non-dense mc.
It goes from shitty overdone fluff that gets boring after a while to some (I'll admit, some drama that just kind of provoked me, then to a REAL FUCKING CONCLUSION!!!.
The harem part is non-existent; it's just 2 other girls with barely any screen time and EVEN THEN, the mc addresses BOTH of them. It was frustrating when it was clear Tatsuko wanted to have a normal relationship but the dense mc doesn't understand how emotions work. (who would've guessed right?)
BUT the author is NOT A SISSY. He doesn't give in to the harem shit and actually pushes the story forward and making things work in a proper way. How is that not satisfying? Screw you hypocrites!

From a generic fluff niche harem thing to a romance story with a conclusion! (Only the first season tho, idk I think the author is tripping with the second)

Dex-chan lover
The thing that should've been done is that if they want to start another story, they should've just moved it to another series rather than publish under the same name.

Just conclude it at that point, not everything should be milked and recycled, because it will mostly never come close to how great it was before. The story I want to read is done, listing it off as completed is the only logical choice.

Should of ended at first season. Why the fuck you continue a story with completely different characters, just start a new one or spin off.

I dunno about season 2. Maybe it'll be good. Too short to know right now, but I'm not really expecting much. The end of season 1 was almost perfect

I really liked the old couple better. These characters are not very likable or funny.

Hold the phone! Why would you not make it another manga if yer gonna change characters. Me heart wasnt ready darn it.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the first couple but why the mangaka decided to just go with some other characters is beyond me. End the manga and start a new one if you start a new story.

Users who are viewing this thread