Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

bruh it aint even april fools. once is neat but every page? i just want to read the damn thing

how does this get updated so slowly? its not like it isnt a popular series. I'm surprised no other group took this from bolt scans and actually gave it attention yet.

At first i thought that mangadex broke😂 and reload it then it happen again... Next pages and the joke becomes getting old.

We need to punish those people. I have epilepsy and I just stopped after getting seizures for about 10 minutes.

Nice one man.

Now the chapter is removed, I am pretty surprised that this is already an ongoing issue.

it wasnt even scary, it was just annoying, chill out. the last chapters was really good because it was at the end on a credit page. not every single fucking page.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the scare on the previous chapter was great; cursed end for cursed chapter, adding some humor. Not to mention, at least it's an ACTUAL chapter upload, which is always something to be cherished. That one with all the FNAF stuff is just prank, and quite an immature one.

Dex-chan lover
@Minurath: Correction, it was on the last comic page, which was merged with the credit page through the jumpscare gif.

And whether it was good or not is a matter of subjective opinion.

Dex-chan lover
the english translation realy need to catch up the content man, the raw story realy in a good part right now
[she cut her hair and see how he will stay beside her or no]

Annnnnddddddd

they are now officially a married couple despite her having short hair 😁 I'd say she looked even hotter with short hair

I guess the series is pretty much finished?

They both got married and the author is starting a new series which I'm guessing is the sequel of the story with their kid as the new MC

@Shadowtheimmortal it looks to me that either he has given up or just doesn't fancy doing it anymore, since i saw he got into debate in the comment section from the last chapter.

Group Leader
@ryo90 i tried contacting him but upto no avail.....i was interested in picking it up at secretscans but since there have been no official announcement of it getting dropped yet or reply from him ...i am unable to do anything but wait.

Anyone got news about the status ?
Even the French version is stuck (because it's based on the English one).

Fed-Kun's army
so i guess its dropped ? condamned to stay 30 chapters behind the portugese version ... cmon

Users who are viewing this thread