Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Dex-chan lover
This series is completed. 73 was the last chapter. Now there is a new couple with a new fetish, but they didn't get a series yet.

For those who are asking how it ended, let me say this:
between chapters 49,50 and 51, Kotoka and Tatsu had kinda a argue because they can't express their true feelings and these two thinks that the orther are only with him/her because of the fetish. With this, Kotoka decide to return to her home and live with her parents, for the couple get some time.

After that, some bitches (that coworker and his childhood friend with sound fetish) tries to get hookup with Tatsu, but he dodgers and realize that he truly loves Kotoka and miss her.

He met her parents (in laws. At first, Kotoka's father was very harsh towards Tatsu, but they get along because he also have a hair fetish. Kotoka's mother have back fetish). She comes back to his home. In chapter 66, Tatsu and Kotoka get laid for the first time. Later on, he proposes to her and, to test him, SHE CUTS HER FUCKING HAIR, but Tatsu still loves her and they got engaged. The last chapter, 73, is Tatsu and Kotoka celebrating together at the bar where they met.

Dex-chan lover
@migh is that so? Thanks for sharing that, speaking Portuguese was never that useful up until now lmao

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla well the 1st part or main story ended at chapter 73 (tho the chapter didn't have a "the end" or anything but instead a "is not over yet, new part/serie coming later, here some announcement with a preview"), but by author words chapter 69 is the last chapter of the 1st part/main story with chapter 70 to 72 being kinda like a epilogue and 73 being the epilogue and prologue for the 2nd part https://twitter.com/zurachinaruka1/status/1246374318524653568

The new serie / 2nd part already started yesterday/today (4/4 JST), with 2 chapters already out, you can check them in the raws link since is part of this same serie still, so this is not really "completed" yet

title of the manga changed name too a while ago to just フェチップル / Fechippuru / Fetipple (in fact only volume 1 got the subtitle ~僕らの純粋な恋~, volume 2 to 5 dropped it)

spoiler for the 2nd part/serie
the new characters are a triangle lol, hair fetish, smell fetish and short stature fetish, guy into long hair girl, long hair girl into small girl and small girl into the guy smell lol

and for anyone interested and know spanish, the chapters are translated up to 73 already, just enable spanish (latam) in settings and check the chapters, i think the BR translation is at 68

Group Leader
I think we will pick this up at secretscans soon as there have been no releases aswell as reply from current group

Dex-chan lover
@Shadowtheimmortal great news, i wanna see more rainbow puking lol stuff
@tseng spoiler me pls
does they end up good with kotoka? i looked at raws around 50-55 chapter and they were split up? and there were some other random girls? bcs i guess it ll be at least half a year when we gonna be there even if guys from secretscans picked it up like they told here, and i wanna know the ending now :DDD

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 29's comment thread made me laugh. For real though, if any of you ever find yourself getting pinged by someone you don't want to talk to anymore or something, open their profile and look for a nice red button*. That'll probably help a lot more than whatever the hell all that mess was.

*If you're color blind, fret not! It also says "Block user" on it.**

**If you're illiterate, then I guess you probably didn't make it this far anyway. What are you even doing around here, looking at the pictures? Whatever floats your boat.

Double-page supporter
The word "fechipurru" bothers me in a way I don't even understand. It's like "moist" or "phlegm," it just sounds offputting.

Dex-chan lover
@Sollertia_ Well, three main points I guess.

1. Reader complains directly to group leader with an @ ping.
2. Group leader's first reply to that was already moderated by the time I got there, presumably for flipping the hell out on the dude going by the unmoderated comments.
3. Some back and forth pinging, thread locked at request of the group. Other dude may have been a bit annoying, but was civil the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
ztuTicG.png

@Brunovilla @tseng so the manga has finished now then with 73? Tatsu and kotoka got a happy ending yeah?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius the story of kotoka and tatsu ended with chapter 73 yeah, but the manga is still ongoing with new characters as a part 2 for it, you can check the raws for part 2 in the same official raws link in the manga info, if you are interested, part 2 got no spoilers or anything because it have nothing to do with part 1

Users who are viewing this thread