Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

It started out good but now it turns into a love triangle shit 😑

In the raw, Kotoka and Tatsu had a daughter named Kotori

Dex-chan lover
@ekvitki Its kinda smart really. If you have an established title just keep moving to different couples. It reminds me of https://mangadex.org/title/20138/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga but its not as ecchi and a bit longer between stories.

I am gonna treat ch 73 as the end of this manga, I will rate it but definitely not s2 included....like that is just authors way of milking this manga, that is how it feels to me at least. Like damn....really disappointed

@CrynoZephyr so you are justifying being a loser by calling it a fetish, imagine being that be of a cuck that you let some other man or girl fool around with your girl/boyfriend

@pojoink1
Wait they were dating? I havent Actually reached there and I dont plan anytime soon
But if they aren't dating it's good.
They want the drama between the guy choosing or the girl choosing who is their final choice, it's basically a harem with a real heroine and less opponents.

People's tastes are theirs dont roast them to much it's their shit dont mind it. Plus I think the first season also had som love triangles elements. And it was fucking great, the school thing in the second season isn't good for it they made it to cringy.

After season 1 ended, I dropped it because honestly a love triangle isn't interesting or wholesome. Moreover, they just completed changed the main characters and its just hard to get back into the manga.

well I actually think season 2 is quite alright itself, has kanojo mo kanojo/domestic kanojo vibes but with fetishes. well its just a love triangle, so i can see that people are missing the wholesome couple flirting part. But its till one of the better love triangle stories out there

Season 1 = 👍🏽 (solid)
Season 2 = 👎🏽😓 (somewhat disappointing as of now - hoping it gets better soon)

Aggregator gang
I read some chapters in the beginning and it has turned into Harem?! I know it was the first season but what happened to the innocent love lol

Users who are viewing this thread