Feng Qi Cang Lan

Group Leader
@Shija so Timelessleaf do have a more LQ scans? While Mangadex have HQ scans? Then why bother for Timelessleaf? I still support this site😤

Group Leader
@Kalies I don't get your questions... I mean If people don't care about quality they can go read it whatever they want, but seeing these post here about TL being ahead is annoying. And people who are waiting for Hell's gate releases know how much effort and time is spent on refining these chapters so readers could get best possible quality and I am not even talking that staff are not getting paid or taking donation for they work (differently from Timeless). I think it is shameless to try to earn money... I prefer readers would support original author!

Well, isn't bad... but I feel like I readed more 20 chapters while I readed 120 chapters...
It's very slow...

Group Leader
Go read there and don't post here. No one cares about that low quality, donation hungry page.

Just read this on mangatoon. You'll have to pay, but it's several chapters ahead. The scantalators get paid too

Does anyone know who the love interest is?
Because it has a romance tag. Is it the white haired guy on the cover or the purple haired thunderbolt guy?
I just don't wanna start shipping a hopeless ship.I'm kinda hoping it's thunderbolt guy.
If anyone knows please do tell me (≧◡≦).

https://timelessleaf.com/2020/07/14/feng-qi-cang-lan-chapter-176-2/

Latest chapter here. Click on it. Do it. Do it now.

Where the F did the translations go? I've already read this up to chapter 320+ and I can't find it anymore... Mangakakalot only has p to 279, almost a hundred chapters are missing...

It's been a while since I have seen this. I found this Manhua years ago. If I remember correctly, it's been like about 6 years. It's no good, no bad, just decent. However, I still remember it fondly since this is one of the first manhua I have consumed.

I haven't seen this for a while so clicked the latest chapter. The chapter wasn't even a scroll before it was done. Now I remember why I stopped reading this. The story was okay but frustrating since it was a mere clip that was translated.

Users who are viewing this thread