FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
So eventually i'll be a pro then, and the only thing that will be able to sate me is the horrible emotional and physical abuse of other people.. nah, I think i'll stick with the balance of cute, feels good manga and revenge isekai for now. I'm not ready yet.

Dex-chan lover
I was a vanilla fag, but converted 3 months ago, when I read that masterpiece of LN and saw the light.

Supporter
@AbuHajaar

lmao i love how everyone is making speedrunning jokes in the comments.

also i love his point. that it's her stupidity that ended up getting all her companions killed.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh I so want him to get restarted again over and over kinda like re:zero until he fixes his "bad guy" attitude

the princess is literary just eren in cute girl form yet why people root for eren and wish death upon her

Dex-chan lover
Sweet, I was thinking this was destined to end in her becoming a harem-member (possibly enslaved or even Dominated), but the author actually stuck to the characters character-traits.

@Iamnormal by " "fixes" " I assume you mean is forced to behave as the overlords wants him to, due to constant supervision and disciplinary actions making anything else self-destructive? As in, playing a role under duress, but as soon as he is released will return to being the same, or rather, worse due to building up one hell of a grudge?
Well, I do agree, it would be fun to see him screw up a Real World that he is sent to save, just cause he has a grudge to the ppl who wanted to save it (even if he is ambivalent to the natives of said world). And not just kill everything in a world that he has been told is nothing but a simulation (I don't remember, he never killed his teammates in the first run right? Only this one?).

Users who are viewing this thread