FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So there’s a endless supply of parallel worlds that need “hero’s” and if you fail the tutorial you have to restart? Huh seems overly complicated

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer

here's to make things easier for you; in marveI, there's endIess muItiverse, but there's the first muItiverse where the "One above aII", and then there's 2nd, in the 2nd muItiverse there's sentient godIy being that have godIike power, they use that power to "manage" and "cuItivate" these Iower muItiverses

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer lmao just think of it as like the dimensions in "rick and morty" where parallels are infinite and there's an endless supplies of heroes(like ricks and mortys)

I just derived the explanation from @nachtness but just used rick and morty since DCU and MCU are more complicated than rick and morty lol 🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
So, trash organization let's trash world summon trash chuuni to train into trash hero. This multiverse is a train wreck.

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer @nachtness
It's not like that...
There are infinity worlds in need of heroes, the "gods/instructors" take people to train as heroes.
The training happens not in real worlds but artificial ones created with the objective of teaching the students what they need to be perfect heroes, 100% altruistic and hard working willing to take all the shit that is thrown at them and accept it.
It is pretty stupid premise to teach, I would understand if it was be good and altruistic but teaching to let others take advantage and be shit to you doesn't seem a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I don't like that professor morals actually teleports, instead of talking telepathically from their realm.

I don't understand why the system owners want MC to act all nice when they're forcing this shit on him.

What can they honestly expect when he already cleared it and they restarted it on a technicality?

@Azsy well the point of the system is clearly not for the sake of just saving worlds or anything. It's to train these "students" into being better people. Reason why MC had to restart is because he literally killed his teammates for being tough on him. I mean, regardless of how hard it was to get to the demon king, is it still really a reasonable excuse to literally back stab 6 people you've been traveling with?

XL

Dex-chan lover
If the instructor/tutor wants a reincarnated person to do the job their way or else it's repeat then why even let them do whatever they want. Why even give them the freedom in the first place if you're just going to fail them at the end. If they want a cookie cutter yes man then just wipe the hero's brain brainwash them. They can send people to different dimensions and shit and even repeat it however many times they want but they can't brainwash one little shit. K...

I don't think anyone has returned to the Earth.
Most likely, they have them clearing worlds over and over like him, under the excuse that they're doing it the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
@XL

They want the heroes to achieve the goals. They'll give*coughforcecough* them as many tries as necessary until they both a) Defeat the Demon King and b) Have a good enough grade in those aspects that are graded.

Other than, they don't actually interfere until they pass, or until they fail and then dispatch people to 'help*coughsupervisecough*' the failures.

Supporter
I am interested how this series will try to frame the good and the wrong
Because right now every one is in the wrong at some point (that change a lot from the base isekai where the MC is always right)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, kind of boring. I get where the MC is coming from though... Dude gets "kidnap/summoned".. You're our property... KILL the DEMON KING... We don't care about you... I'd understand this if it was something like a revenge manga, we see the same type of stand-point they take after they find out the "true" side of the kingdom that summoned them or turned them into heroes after they defeat the demon king and pretty much the kingdom turns around and kills the hero. However, ehh this is more like mehhh. This is my 5 chapter run through, I think I'll pass xD Enjoy fellow readers!

Users who are viewing this thread