FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
@Merid05 first of all, prisons are for-profit. Can’t have criminals ACTUALLY becoming better people, or prisons would run out of business! (in Corporate America)

Secondly, the real problem with this world is just unclear consequences. What happens if you wake up Ulululu for example?

@AmberLoss
He has lost a lot of his sanity after being broken down, over the course of 10 years, and being told "Doesn't count, do it again".
Now he's just thinking in terms of a kind of "greater good".
The only problem is his character is subjective to the same people who would (probably) give Sieg a passing character grade (considering he fought with the "power of friendship").

@AlmondMagnum (It's also possible he only counts humans as people.)
I mean, would you care about the elves when they're the ones that declared war lead by an elf supremacist (basically Elf Hitler)?
He's perfectly willing to get along when they're not discriminating against him for simply being human (like Nasus)
Chapter 32 basically being the perfect example for both of that.

@Red225
Afaik, all that stuff is mostly just the side effects of the god's true goal. Making everybody fight with the "power of friendship".
1. The end speech (the one before grades are given) is always about friendship and such.
2. The hero's AUTOMATIC sword, that fights for the hero requiring the hero to have no sword skill whatsoever, is LITERALLY fueled (and powers up) by the power of friendship.
(Kinda ln spoilery)
3. The Demon King's job effect (Hero = Level down) is something that reduces the Demon King's level to match the hero and is something the teachers put in specifically so the hero could overcome the forced stalemate using the power of friendship.
I.e. DK's level = Hero's level. DK = Hero. Hero + Friends > DK.
4. In a later run, Kang (and 2 others) are told "You may kill the other survivors and steal the reward; however, a large amount of EXP will be granted should you choose unity and coexistence" Obviously biased in favor of, and trying to encourage them to, work together.

So the gods/teachers are constantly trying to bias everybody in favor of the "power of friendship" by literally providing bonuses in favor of it which itself literally proves the "power of friendship" doesn't work since the hero wouldn't be able to defeat the demon king without the free autokilling sword and demon king debuffing.

I like Han Soo but it’s sad that he will forever be stuck in the loop unless he could fight with the system it self. I wonder if the weird skill will give him that power eventually.

Feels good man.
I know it's morally wrong, but it feels good.
The novel was good, but the drawing makes it even better.
Bless.

Wow, Sieg went full simp. He should know the situation and not jump into killing the guy who just wanted peace, yet he decided to pick the objectively worst side in the name of Elf pussy. Then he has the gall to go and blame Han for killing the "Peace and Nature loving Elves", despite him having just killed the only one who actually wanted peace. Harems man, not even once.

Users who are viewing this thread