FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

@dexdoujinmanga It's not explained clearly in manhwa, but at least strongly hinted in the novel - but there is something like "the path of hero". It's not tangible, but rather breadcrumbs trail made of quests, fortunate encounters and powerups, that, if followed clearly, will lead one from royal castle to easily defeating Demon King (but takes 10 years).
Why it exists will be revealed in the future, but basically, high evaluation of Sieg is a result of him being the type to blindly follow the rut (which is something teaching staff appreciates immensely - because it lets them be lazy), while MC strayed in first run (which actually resulted in his experience being way crappier than intended) and downright avoid it in subsequent runs.
As to why he refuses to follow the way he knows leads to success - it's because it takes 10 years. MC finds that absolutely unacceptable.

Aggregator gang
@kirby_422
he does actually speed run it at one point literally doing it the day he is summoned and gets neutral in everything but the staff still fail him because he didn't do it their way

Double-page supporter
gg this Kang Han Soo doesn't wish to go home eh?

Still, love the fact that we finally have an isekai where actual power and skill win the battle at the end of the day.

Aggregator gang
@Steelz you might be right. but at this point
he's done it so many times and the staff have failed him for so many BS reasons i might just misrembering and mixing them up

Aggregator gang
If people/readers don't realise by now that he is currently only FF-Class in his results, so after he is finish this run he'll finally be the true FFF-Class Trashhero as the title clearly states...it'll be quite interesting to see what he'll do on his next run. maybe just give up and not do anything?? 🤣

What chapter is this on the novel? Or does it skip some parts and I have to read from the start?

@Zyscheriah Chapter 34 in the web novel. The manwha didn't skip any critical parts as far as I could tell. The novel just explains everything in more detail, especially the thoughts going on in Han Soo that make him do what he does and skill explanations.

@noobtube2
They pass him for the speedrun but he ends up in the hero festival as a level 1 weakling because he didn't level up even once in the 4th run.

@marcyvq
‘Oh! A trainee teacher with flexibility I see. I’m sure you’ll become a wonderful teacher someday.’

Users who are viewing this thread