FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
The artist did a REALLY good job at portraying Sieg's little bitch attittude
Like spot on lmao

i want Han soo to go to the Fairy tail universe and keep on reincarnating just to show the power of friendship is stupid lmao

Dex-chan lover
@amberloss objectively speaking the gods of the world want the hero to be a dumb idiot who plays along, nods his head when told he's a dumb idiot, doesn't investigate or doubt people until their treachery is obvious, lets people die because his "friends" say they are bad, and in general lets the world come to the brink of destruction because it's better to let millions die to try to save the person who keeps slapping you who is apparently your "friend".

The protagonist thinks this is bullshit and does horrific underhand stuff to succeed because this world is a trash manga designed as a parody rather than a serious simulation of a world. Also he's crazy after being stuck in a groundhog loop three times with near unfettered power.

The power of friendship/love is bullshit. The power of swords, now that's where the money is...
- Some wise words from wise man

Aah yes, the incompetent hero got rekt. Sweet~

Quite brutal, but can't say its not deserved lol

Double-page supporter
A: "attack the human kingdom! make them pay!"
B: "we will not attack the human kingdom"

Sieg: "how could you kill A?! he was a peace loving fella!"

bruh what?

Fed-Kun's army
I only just consciously realized he wears socks and sandals. What a mad lad.

Dex-chan lover
@reallynotallen I agree, the way sieg and his friends is acting this chapter breaks suspension of disbelief entirely. It was already continuously getting strained in regards to sieg, but this chapter he is clearly just spouting obviously incorrect stuff ("the king amassing an army to kill humanity wanted peace! And the soldiers marching on humanity that you killed were just innocent peace-loving hippies! I was participating on the elves side because revenge is just!") that not even contrived plot-stuff can make into something the person spouting it could believe himself.

@feha he wants to get into that elf princess's panty by avenging her dad. that's all. logic be damned lol

Users who are viewing this thread