FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Sieg fr going on about mc killing the elven army saying they were peace loving after he killed the leader who would have made them actually peace-loveing

God I do not understand how trying to exterminate the humans is considered "peace loving". As horrible a person as he is you can't deny that stopping a war saved countless of lives, and he wasn't even the aggressor, the king was. Yes his personality is FFF tier but Sieg is clearly in the wrong here trying to support the slaughter of thousands of innocent lives rather then Kang who (although he really doesn't care personally) has objectively saved thousands of innocent lives by killing soldiers who signed up to slaughter innocents.

Dex-chan lover
@MysteriouStranger
No human casualities.
That is all that matter as far as the Gods told him.

@feha
One of Sieg's companion is the sister of the princess who was sold as a slave so the attack was becuase the King was mad at his daugther having been turned into a slave so in context Sieg believing the elves were in the right makes sense even if we know it is BS.

@karzak
But the humans were selling elves as slaves. That justifies it, right? - Sieg.

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAO
These 2 last chapters changed my rating from 9 to 10
This is absolutely exhilarating

I just realized what went wrong, whatever I did till now, I’ve finally realized what I did wrong! It was my mistake for making the negotiations too lenient, I should’ve just oppressed them through power and fear instead! Those damned fish tried to ruin my perfect plan, By refusing to sing properly!-Kang Han Soo

Ahahaha, this was pure gold, thanks for the mass update. This series just gets better and bettttter. At the start I thought this was going to be a slow walk to redemption and becoming a good hero, but I guess this is more like a slow walk to replacing the demon king.

Aggregator gang
1 round: failed by killing hero's comrades
This round: failed by killing hero's comrades (predicting)

I see...

Group Leader
NOTHING BUT FUCKING RESPECCCCCT
this is satisfying
i love seeing ppl who think they're all 'justice' get beaten quickly

"SIEG! WE BELIEVE IN YOU"
"I WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT!"
sieg: gets beaten
comrades: die

pft i-
i cant-
ROFLLLL