FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, I like this translation more than the licensed one

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh... this is epic... I just love it when he lets out his inner evil like this...

Thanks NikeSponsored (@Nike)!! You are god for series that have been abandoned! I have read your Memorize TL as well as this. Thanks for bringing us this TL again. I was hoping that someone would pick up this series now that it was abandoned and you have answered. This is already a good start for 2021!

For those wondering, what was (very roughly summarized) missed in ch66 (stated from the ln ch 37-38)
While I wouldn't consider this spoilery considering we're on ch 67 now, I'm just doing it incase.
Trainee teacher shows up and tells Kang that this is a festival event where graduate heroes are placed occasionally.
Kang pressures trainee teacher to reveal a place of interest with similar (slightly subtler) means as he did in this chapter.
Some information about the festival is given: It's held once every 4 years for graduating heroes to sharpen their skills as a "reserve force". Heroes are allowed to "give up" like the girl did in last chapter when she just poofed out so it's entirely voluntary. The festival continues until only 3 heroes are left remaining.
It's also revealed that time in Fantasia/Festival area is 10x faster than on Earth. So 10 years passing in Fantasia/Festival is 1 year that passed on Earth.
3 former heroes show up acting like generic bandits and reveal that Kang can receive exp by killing other heroes. Also, Trainee teacher explains how the hero (500x exp bonus) job and automatic fighting holy sword (the one Sieg used that made him insanely strong despite not being able to actually fight) are taken away once heroes graduate.
Kang, being Kang, kills the 3 and takes the stuff they leave behind which earns him the Thief title (causing the bonus to fortune that makes him dodge ALL unseen arrows and universe occasionally helping shown in this chapter).
He also goes up to level 102 for killing roughly 1 lvl 600 and 2 lvl 300's.
His "universe occasionally helping out" bonus appears when a troll tries to attack him, trips, and bangs it's head on a rock (leaving an almost dead exp source right infront of him).
It also shows again when he arrives at the place Trainee Teacher directed him to. A mermaid event, normally won by a singing contest, had rewards basically handed over because Kang helped her when her tail suddenly cramped. Giving a large boost to 3 of his skills.
And that's where this chapter begins.

Dex-chan lover
Reaper scans translated the stuff before this chapter but I'm just gonna go with this
Ty for translating

man that's some direct way of lending aid, huh. I don't think this falls under luck though 🤔
also I love that the translator(s) isn't afraid of putting in swears

"Dodge all unseen arrows" Proceeds to close his eyes.
This is the most hilariously and dumbest thing ever.

I am surprised no one mentioned this, but anyone who notice the condition "doping" was a little peculiar?

Users who are viewing this thread