FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

that bruh in the last page always make me laugh hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha, nice one

that bruh in the last page always make me laugh hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha, nice one

I love how this is God's fault and he has every right to do what he wants because he was stripped freedom from the world he lived in. What I'm trying to say is he's passed the point of trying to go back to his world and now he's going to kill God what chad bruh

Dex-chan lover
@dkuro
I don't think that's even a spoiler, considering it got skipped. Unless the artist puts it in a flashback. But she seemed pretty chill in the manhwa. Her worst flaw was being kinda dense and naive. Was she a secret evil jerk in the novel?

Ah, don't bother, found you comment about her. That doesn't sound too bad though. Just her being a dumb and manipulative adrenaline junky. A no-nonsense guy could keep her in check, a strong guy could safely let her have fun. The hero is now both. So I don't see any obstacles to them being together other than him having a grudge against her from the first run.

@Ccyumena from "pls let me go home" to" fuck you for taking me here imma kill you now"
Honestly he was a decent guy, but the stress was just too much for a loner like him lol

The elf prob better than the other elf’s before her smh, she’s to funny, damn thought fish girl would be an interest but who knows, this elf could be better....lmao.

Of all the things to say... “RESPECT MY TASTE IN WOMEN!” was not one of the options I was expecting 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
"You are the hero. We are justice. Now die a painful pain for a crime we deem you committed." eeeehh!

Imagine being taken in a Cyberpunk game. I will be unable to get out of this game for sure, with how many people I kill with my car or my shotgun lol

Group Leader
So angels are actually relatively weak but are immune to basically everything

Really wanna see the MC cast divinity in high right hand and demonic energy in his left hand. That’d basically make him a god

Dex-chan lover
I really like this antihero. He's right that the god is a kidnapper and should be taken down, and it's the system's own fault that it picked someone too cynical to be brainwashed by the generic plot.

@dkuro
Nah I wasn't interested in the action I just wanna start reading the novel cause I heard the novel is way more brutal than the manhwa. Do you know where's a good place to start?

Users who are viewing this thread