FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Hahaha I love this! Thank you for the translation!
Is it just a coincidence that almost no female elf has a voluptuous body? Btw respect a man's preference on women, we're not crazy dogs in heat (not all of us, but you got the idea).
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk on random things I noticed on the chapter and made me think. It doesn't have start nor end so whoever is reading this is very likely to be confused, worry not for this is the purpose of my comment(s).

Double-page supporter
Do we know his taste in women ? I don't remember him ever liking someone.

@TazoJiadze > guys what chapter is this in novel?
This is chapter 42 in the web novel, you can read it here: https://kobatochan.com/fff-class-trashero-chapter-42/

@alpalin > Do we know his taste in women ? I don't remember him ever liking someone.
I can't remember the chapter, but somewhere in the web novel, I recall him saying he liked competent, intelligent and rational women. Something quite rare in Fantasia by his standards...
But above all, I think he would prefer his woman to be from Earth instead of from Fantasia.

Also, it was not in the manga, but in the web novel chapter 20 on the 2nd playthrough. After his sword slipped from his hands and coincidentally landed on the elf king, he slept with the half elf knight on the last night in Elfheim. He even kissed her at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread