FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

@Someone2Love I know right!
She becomes basically the first ally that basically can be trusted
with not plunging a knife in the MC's back or purposefully leading him in traps out of morbid curiosity like most other hero companions tried to do during his first run.

@mahtan uhhh yeah that’s given. If his memory’s and battle experience weren’t transferred as well he would never want revenge in the first place. The idea was that it took him 10+ years to get to where he was before to get completely reset. That’s kinda why I put persona 5 as the example.

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout

I can't confirm that... From how far I got in the novel, there's fanservice, but no sex. (At least not with the mc... I might be wrong, and now I'm second guessing my memory. Maybe there is??? I seriously can't remember.)
Something happens between Hansoo and the Saintess... But if it was sex... I seriously can't remember!😫
The reason I like the manhwa more than the novel is because it doesn't play to tropes or fanservice. The novel can be really cringey at times in how hard it tries to push fanservice, but that's largely negated in the manhwa.

To each their own, I guess.

Aggregator gang
@Someone2Love
it was actual sex after getting everyone to make suggestions to let him seduce her IIRC but i think she's the only one he's actually done it with up to where i've read it in the novel

Double-page supporter
Well she's immortal... She'd be a great meat shield I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread